Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Should Gaga Wear to the Met Gala?

freebit

Featured Posts

freebit
Just now, JR Gg said:

Not for Gaga though. Gaga even has photo and styling approval for her Vogue cover. :ally:

That is a good point. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dionysus

I would REALLY love to see a collaboration between Gaga and Alessandro Michele. I feel like they make perfect sense together and I’m surprised we haven’t seen more between the two. 

Smother Em Eh

Something over the top, wild, crazy to get the world to know crazyga is back! :party::popcorn:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FATCAT
On 4/1/2019 at 5:26 AM, RAMROD said:

Going with the theme:

Eggs by Agatha Ruiz for Prada

Or umbrella

Dressing up as tampon. This is vintage wedding dress btw.

Purr more, hiss less.

AJRocketMan

Gaga has worn practically everything outrageous there is to wear. I would say she should go NAKED with only a pair of crystal clear high heels. :trollga:

AJRocketMan
9 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

What is the theme this year? 

Campiness, baby!

runway-marie-antoinette0011.jpg

Vintage Galliano/Dior, a tribute to the origins of camp in the court of Versailles, full Rococo absurdity please. Nothing gross and modern. The last thing she should do is something jokey. One of the greatest and most unique aspects of Gaga as a modern artist is how serious she takes her art, which is a big part of camp.

SKANK

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

If she doesn't walk the red carpet in a fat suit, and take a dog turd out of her clutch and snack on it, I'm literally unstanning.

LaLa
11 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

A dress out of leaves?

Brandon could help her out, he just judged a bunch of those on Project Runway :deadbanana:

Schizophonic

if i translate camp to german it comes to a lot of different things. is it like cheesy?

Renie

I’d love to see her in something crazy from Jeremy Scott! I just expect totally crazy and out of the box! I hear camp and immediately think Leigh Bowery and Lady Bunny, but I’d love an Aquaria take on camp from Gaga. It don’t even want her to be glam, I want bat **** crazy camp! 

Archived