Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna faces trouble for filming her new music video

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

Correio da Manhã isn't reliable at all :rip: They're trash

If an ounce of this is true though, shame on you Madonna. We don't owe you ****.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas
9 hours ago, swakby said:

This kind of discredits the entire article. Although the horse thing might be true, I doubt she used those words. 

Absolutely. She moved there for her son who wanted to start a career in Football if I remember correctly, I doubt her MANAGER had anything to do with her moving there

MyQueen
On 3/26/2019 at 5:08 PM, 27monster27 said:

“My Queen, I am doing everything I can."

Is he talking about me:nails:

StrawberryBlond

I can honestly see this happening and don't know why so many of you are assuming it's fake. Many a singer has been refused permission to shoot something where a piece of natural or historical culture is present and then thrown a tantrum when they're not allowed. Palaces were not designed to have horses inside them, so to have that request denied is hardly beyond the bounds of reason. Certain celebrities just let the fame go to their head and think money solves everything and gives them the right to do whatever they want. Just because her agent called her "my queen" doesn't mean its fake either. I'm sure some agents use terminology like that to keep in their employer's good books.

On 3/26/2019 at 10:40 AM, Cupid Boy said:

Madonna called her agent to complain about what was happening. “My Queen, I am doing everything I can. I have called many people and sent various messages. Unfortunately the man who makes the decision is not available, but he will be,” he replied, according to messages revealed by the Portuguese newspaper Correioda Manhã.

She wrote this didn’t she? :ally:

dlioncourt91

Obviously fake but the few were ready to pounce and attack as always when it comes to Madonna.

Born Brave

Whether this story is fake or not, where the hell is her PR team cleaning this up? 

Archived