đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to imprison Hillary Lindsey

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Jaume
26 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

Million Reasons alone has gone onto becoming one of her biggest streaming hits surpassing songs like BTW. 

BTW is old, back then streaming wasnt that important... you cant compare both's numbers.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

:giveup:

I need mask wearing, blood bathing, high fashion electro sex goddess to come back immediately. The BASICNESS OF IT ALL  :heat:

River

Why don't we lock them both in our basements?

compromise shrug GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Suspiria
22 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Hillary Lindsey and Lukas Nelson please

We need good songwriting and production on LG6

But she's always had good songwriting. The writing on Joanne was arguably some of her worst, with the lack of proper choruses and utterly generic lyrics.

15 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Really, T*ny, Br*dley, Mark and Hillary are the best thing to ever have happened to Gaga  :kara:

I think you're forgetting RedOne, Matthew Williams, Nicola Formicetti, among many others:trollga:

Hyoha
15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I'm ashamed we've let this happen. That dusty piece of tasteless mush being a bigger streaming hit than all of her creative, culturally-impactful masterpiece bops just ain't right:madge::selena:

Well Gaga is currently musically closer to Million Reasons than her older hits. If it wasn’t for Joanne and its ballads, the ASIB soundtrack wouldn’t be what it is.

I love MR though, can’t really figure out why some of you gays hate it so much :triggered:

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

but please lindsay, stay away from backing vocals.

I’m curious and uninformed, which songs?

No family’s safe when I sashay

Suspiria
7 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Well Gaga is currently musically closer to Million Reasons than her older hits. If it wasn’t for Joanne and its ballads, the ASIB soundtrack wouldn’t be what it is.

I love MR though, can’t really figure out why some of you gays hate it so much :triggered:

So yeah, Joanne was basically a warm up practice for ASIB. It's really nothing special musically/artistically, received average reviews and was a total non-event for the public.

We don't hate MR per se... it's just really meh and uninterested. And it's annoying to see people saying it's one of her best songs and biggest hits when it's really not.

Fresco
1 hour ago, Bobbins said:

She needs to lock Lindsey in her basement until she comes out with 4 ARUTW. No food, no water, make it quick Honey, your clock is ticking.

Go straight to jail Bobbins

Schizophonic
5 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I’m curious and uninformed, which songs?

million reasons! her backing vocals make million reasons album version unlistenable for me. it drags the song totally down.

every version she sang live without the backings the song sounded way much better!

Tom Nook

Ma’am this is a McDonalds drive thru

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Million Reasons has become her signature ballad, it's a great timeless song that everyone can enjoy and relate to.

Fresco

The first dive bar show million reasons where Hillary Lindsey sounded off-key or something, was distracting. She shouldn't sing unless autotuned and digitally processed, imo. But as a songwriter, together they came up with a hit song.

Archived