💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson's racist rant resurfaces

Melech

Featured Posts

Miracle
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

While the statement is bad, the circumstances surrounding it are unclear.

It appears that the rant was about his lenders?

And for those who don't know, MJ had painkiller addiction, source CNN:

"While the doctor said "nothing implied" that Jackson was abusing painkillers, there was one incident during house call in 2002 that caused him to suspect Jackson might be getting additional shots of the powerful opioid Demerol from another doctor. He noticed "a little blood spot" on Jackson's T-shirt after he gave him a shot, he said."

Hallucinations, confusion and change of mood are common side-effects of such opiods. 

To say that MJ was antisemite is completely false as documented in this article, he even had Rabbi friends:

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/michael-jackson-and-the-jews-1.10160

So to me, this sounds more like  rant that he did about his lenders when he was probably suffering from the side-effects of such opioids, which create the effect of hallucination, imagining things that are not true, such as people conspiring against you etc.. and who would go on a rant in a voicemail? That goes to show that he wasn't "sober" when he was doing it.

And for the "jew me, sue me" part it's ****ing ridiculous. He was using "jew me" as in "persecute me". It was definitely not antisemitic. 

So yes, when you take such things out of their context, they'll look bad on the face of it. So, don't be simple-minded and look at the surrounding circumstances of such things.

Drugs do not justify your racist actions. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

You realize that the word "arab" is considered a slur? Yet most people don't know. The same thing with the word MJ used.

No matter how hard you guys try to make it sound like the N-word. It isn't. If it was, it wouldn't be displayed on TV. Want proof of the word being used on TV?

Your entire argument of defense is if a word is being used on TV, and then you come at us for being slaves of the media :saladga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Melech
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

You realize that the word "arab" is considered a slur? Yet most people don't know. The same thing with the word MJ used.

No matter how hard you guys try to make it sound like the N-word. It isn't. If it was, it wouldn't be displayed on TV. Want proof of the word being used on TV?

Arab such as Jew could be both considered a slur, but are not like k*ke or sand *****.

just because some things can be said on TV, doesn’t mean it’s acceptable. Yikes :rip: 

Regina George
7 minutes ago, Melech said:

The song lyrics are a minor part of the article in the OP. That’s not the reason why the thread was created. 

Anyway, you would be okay if Gaga used the N-word in Born this way since Born this way is a song of the tolerance? 

You can’t compare the usage of those two words in mainstream media sources. N word was forbidden long time ago and no one uses it except for black people. Even tho k*ke is as bad it’s not forbidden and many mainstream media sources are using it UNFORTUNATELY. I know it’s not but I can’t help but feel like you want us to hate him for something that is not valid reason. 

Also I already said my thoughts about the recording. 

Melech
4 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

this reallï»ży a cï»żonspiracy or is the truth?

Conspiracy. This is how old fashioned antisemitism looks like. Blaming Jews for anything and for bein powerful (which is not even true)

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Melech said:

Arab such as Jew could be both considered a slur, but are not like k*ke or sand *****.

just because some things can be said on TV, doesn’t mean it’s acceptable. Yikes :rip: 

Look at your cherry-picking. How cute. Arab and K*ke (again the only reason I'm censoring is because mods can be subjective) are both uncensored on TV, yet they are considered as slurs by some people. It's just people sometimes don't know it's a slur.

N-word on the other hand, is universally viewed as a slur.

There's a big difference. Try again.

Melech
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You can’t compare the usage of those two words in mainstream media sources. N word was forbidden long time ago and no one uses it except for black people. Even tho k*ke is as bad it’s not forbidden and many mainstream media sources are using it UNFORTUNATELY. I know it’s not but I can’t help but feel like you want us to hate him for something that is not valid reason. 

Also I already said my thoughts about the recording. 

I don’t control you and neither want to. If you want to hate him, do it. If you don’t want to, don’t.

but I’m allowed to talk about MJ’s problematic tendencies if you like it or not. I think him using k*ke is very offensive to the Jewish community. Just like his rant.  

Biggest Fan
4 minutes ago, Melech said:

Conspiracy. This is how old fashioned antisemitism looks like. Blaming Jews for anything and for bein powerful (which is not even true)

Are you Jewish?

Ive come across people that do Believe that. 

why tho, they become powerful?

đŸ€–

Melech
2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Look at your cherry-picking. How cute. Arab and K*ke (again the only reason I'm censoring is because mods can be subjective) are both uncensored on TV, yet they are considered as slurs by some people. It's just people sometimes don't know it's a slur.

K*ke is an a slur in the English language especially used by KKk and other neo-nazis. You are seriously defending the usage of k*ke. Yikes :rip: 

Jew or Arab describe a group of people, it’s not on the same level. 

Melech
Just now, Biggest Fan said:

Are you Jewish?

Ive come across people that do Believe that. 

why tho, they become powerful?

It’s not true that Jews are powerful. That is why it’s an anti Semitic conspiracy. It goes way back in time but it’s still commonly used these days, especially by neo nazis, but it’s also very common almost everywhere 

Biggest Fan
1 minute ago, Melech said:

It’s not true that Jews are powerful. That is why it’s an anti Semitic conspiracy. It goes way back in time but it’s still commonly used these days, especially by neo nazis, but it’s also very common almost everywhere 

:wtfga:

đŸ€–

darkwolf
11 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Arab is not a slur.

18 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Your entire argument of defense is if a word is being used on TV, and then you come at us for being slaves of the media :saladga:

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

Wolf Boy

Lol @ people all “hes cancelled”.

I think hes been cancelled since tou know.....he died. 

Thomas P

People who still defend :emma:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived