Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy butchers Spanish on American Idol

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

TheSlash

I don't speak Spanish and I can't even if you like :huntyga: . But that sounded so horribly wrong even to my innocent ( :ladyhaha: ) German ears :wtfga: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Katy Perry used to be such a serious artist :air: can't believe these are the same women, it's like someone switched personalities in her

qncxgfo.jpg

Katy-Perry---Prism-Album-Photoshoot--01.

katy_perry_itunes_fest_2013_l.jpg

Babel
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

Katy Perry used to be such a serious artist :air: can't believe these are the same women, it's like someone switched personalities in her

qncxgfo.jpg

Katy-Perry---Prism-Album-Photoshoot--01.

katy_perry_itunes_fest_2013_l.jpg

She actually never was “serious” but quite the opposite, until late Teengae Dream - Prism. 

Her whole stick was her quirky attitude and humor, but somehow she got lost in the “meaningful” pop train that ended up being neither of these. 

da91a999f139f425d21f41b4b65d82af.jpg

wpid-katyperrycakeepa_450x350.jpg

up-1katy.jpg

katy.jpg

Biggest Fan
8 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

"Queso fundido" "No bueno" :selena: Aún así la amo a la pta :bon:

@VenusHookerHahaha De donde eres ?

8 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

A la Katia Pérez

Por que le dicen así? @alextruper17

8 hours ago, Pierre said:

Queso fundido = Cheesy. :lmao:

Cursi is the word.

8 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

¿Sí? Según el contexto del video no creo que sea cursi. La verdad nunca he sabido qué significa “cheesy” exactamente. :oops:

Al principio no entendi lo que queria decir 

8 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

Cheesy es como ¿"corriente/simple, no muy bueno..."? Digamos que no está muy distante de Cringe (que yo lo traduzco como pena ajena). También batallo para encontrarle un equivalente apropiado en español, por eso simplemente lo traduzco como "quesudo" :selena:

:laughga:

🤖

Bradley
34 minutes ago, Vegas said:

She actually never was “serious” but quite the opposite, until late Teengae Dream - Prism. 

Her whole stick was her quirky attitude and humor, but somehow she got lost in the “meaningful” pop train that ended up being neither of these. 

da91a999f139f425d21f41b4b65d82af.jpg

wpid-katyperrycakeepa_450x350.jpg

up-1katy.jpg

katy.jpg

True to an extent, I'd love an era from her where she delves into serious personalities though.

Maybe a switch of the visuals from the ones she's been experimenting, unfortunately I don't think she's releasing an album anytime soon.

adamsenigma
9 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

Cheesy es como ¿"corriente/simple, no muy bueno..."? Digamos que no está muy distante de Cringe (que yo lo traduzco como pena ajena). También batallo para encontrarle un equivalente apropiado en español, por eso simplemente lo traduzco como "quesudo" :selena:

Cheesy es cursi, o al menos para mi eso significa. :ohwell:

calmar
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Oh. You meant she butchers the LANGUAGE. Dissapionted. 

Otherwise wouldn't it be she butchered a Spaniard?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

McYves

OMFG, queso fundido!  :ladyhaha: I assume she wanted to say "cheesy" but :ladyhaha:.

BTW that's me every day here on GGD trying to write in English. ¡Ojalá existiera un foro como este en español!

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Lady Adga
14 hours ago, Zander said:

I’d be here for Katy’s Spanish version of Scheiße tbh. Maybe she’s dropping hints. New single Spanglish coming soon? :trollga:

I need a Katy song in Spanish

alextruper17
9 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

@VenusHookerque le dicen así? 

Según yo porque Katia Pérez es un nombre en español que se parece mucho a Katy Perry. Es como que su versión en español. No sé cómo decirlo. 

4 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

De Tijuana, México. ¿Y tú?

Saludos desde Guadalajara

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
4 hours ago, McYves said:

OMFG, queso fundido!  :ladyhaha: I assume she wanted to say "cheesy" but :ladyhaha:.

BTW that's me every day here on GGD trying to write in English. ¡Ojalá existiera un foro como este en español!

Jaja Entiendo tu dolor. Es una hazaña la que tengo que hacer cada vez que quiero publicar o comentar algo. De hecho, escribiste "BTW" y durante mucho tiempo pensé que la gente al escribir eso hacía referencia a Born This Way. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived