šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shallow Won't Surpass Bad Romance Views

Economy

Featured Posts

derpmonster
36 minutes ago, Economy said:

Editļ»æ: I did not find anything about it being added to Netflix in fact it seems like many Warner Bros movies go to HBO insteadļ»æļ»æ

Live Nation was also involved. They did FF2 on Netflix. We'll find out, I guess.Ā 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
Just now, derpmonster said:

Live Nation was also involved. They did FF2 on Netflix. We'll find out, I guess.Ā 

I hope it does

Ā 

Fresh exposure for Gaga would be perfect leading up to LG6 lead single

1 hour ago, hurricane326 said:

Bad Romance does not deserve to be surpassed

She needs more videos surpassing 1B tbh... it's 2019Ā 

Just now, Rio said:

She needs more videos surpassing 1B tbh... it's 2019Ā 

Oh well now that you put it like that...

Economy
20 minutes ago, AlexDelarge said:

i disagree. views are bigger now than 2010Ā and shallow is a global smash hit.

Yes because videos now get more views so it's obviously gonna get views at a faster rate than when bad romance was big

Ā 

But I'm speaking once it's off the charts

Ā 

But someone did point out that ASIB will cause another bump when it's added to streaming services and I didn't take that into consideration

Inferno

Obviously not. I speculate at best might plateau around 600mill, if not already stalling out in the 400s

KatieJudasGaga4
6 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I agree, and from what I read the views are already dropping pretty fast no ?

Not really, Oscar week "Shallow" was getting 4m views and now its getting 3m-3.5m

sipthistea
15 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

ASIB won for Best Music Overall, not just Shallow

But Shallow alone won those 3 awards, and the #1 on BB.Ā 

It's iconic already.Ā 

Gypsy Life

It will.

Youtube views are mostly algorithm based. Nothing to do with what's iconic,Ā remembered, or currently on the charts/at its peak or not.

CroatianStan
18 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Perhaps it is because ASIB smashed and not Gaga. Everyone loved Shallow but didn't know it was her, so they will forget about it like with every new girlĀ Ā :ohno:

Lmfao! There wouldn't be ASIB without Gaga! Bradley basically said that he doesn't know what he would've have done if Gaga didn't accept the role! They put their soul in the movie while creating it! And as much as their gushing was annoying sometimes and getting old but it was genuine!! I mean s*it he put "La vie en rose" meet-cute in the movie, nose insecurity and people rejecting her because of it, drag bar... If we ignore the Ally giving up part the whole damn movie screams STEFANI! It's their movie and that's why it's amazing, he made her vulnerable by forcing her to go without makeup and she made him vulnerable by demanding that everything needs to be filmed live! They created the magic together and that's why their chemistry is so palpable and epic, they truly fell in love but just in pure platonic way and they couldn't hide it.Ā 

Do you know that Ally's last name is in both Gaga's and Bradley's family?Ā 

My point is yea the movie would've been remade even without Gaga BCoup but it'd be completely differentĀ 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

But Shallow alone won those 3 awards, and the #1 on BB.Ā 

It's iconic already.Ā 

I was just correcting the user. They said Shallow won a Bafta, when the whole movie for its music won the Bafta, not just Shallow

CroatianStan

To contribute to the topic will it surpass Bad Romance views? I could see that happening solely because of GP.. Will I ever like it more than Bad romance? Nah! Even BTW has more effect on people that truly matters, her fans! And I'm just a regular Croatian straight guy who simply adores Gaga for who she is! Yea straight guys who respect LGBTQ community do exist! The thing that helps Shallow is that it's a romantic song and it's relatable to GP.. Also imagine BTW or Bad romance on weddings šŸ˜‚. Shallow I can imagine on weddings just not as down the aisle song but definitely will be played after that at dinnerĀ 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

The shallow music video IS good though .. lol even if it's just shots from the movie, those shots are part of the reason why it's as big as it is.Ā 

Archived