game

Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, ZacharyMonster said:

i also forgot-

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

@ZacharyMonster I forgot to record the first one, did you? :gum: I recorded the others

You know that it would be better if you send me the results right ? :selena: I’m no psychic yet 

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster

One hour and a half left or the match won’t count @Haroon @ZacharyMonster I’m waiting for the results to do the banner, the deadline is almost there 

Haroon
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

You know that it would be better if you send me the results right ? :selena: I’m no psychic yet 

sorry I thought Zachary had and then I forgot :air: PM'd now :woohoo:

DiegoMonster

I have counted all of the points! The winner will be revealed tomorrow!

Attend on Sunday night, three hours before the premiere of game of thrones episode 5.

00:00AM CEST (From Sunday to Monday)

I’ll be writing the countdown from tomorrow morning until midnight for those having trouble with time zones (like me :flop:) 

be here! :D 

@Logan @Haroon @River @aaron l @Awakened M @ZacharyMonster @Craven Moorecox @Meruk Holland @Florian

River

I heard that Gaga is giving 50$ eShop credits to the winners :woohoo:

Spoiler

in my dream:neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

sorry I thought Zachary had and then I forgot :air: PM'd now :woohoo:

its like you expect me to be responsible LMFAO

signing out

Craven Moorecox
4 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I have counted all of the points! The winner will be revealed tomorrow!

Attend on Sunday night, three hours before the premiere of game of thrones episode 5.

00:00AM CEST (From Sunday to Monday)

I’ll be writing the countdown from tomorrow morning until midnight for those having trouble with time zones (like me :flop:) 

be here! :D 

@Logan @Haroon @River @aaron l @Awakened M @ZacharyMonster @Craven Moorecox @Meruk Holland @Florian

You should also post the total of points earned by each member... that way I know who to verbally attack if my team loses :trollga:

and if you think I’m joking, I’m not. You can ask @Haroon about how many warning points he gave me for “disrespectful post” :queenga:

Haroon
2 hours ago, Craven Moorecox said:

and if you think I’m joking, I’m not. You can ask @Haroon about how many warning points he gave me for “disrespectful post” :queenga:

Be careful Mr. Moorecox, you'll get more if you discuss warning points/moderation publicly :gum:

DiegoMonster
4 hours ago, Craven Moorecox said:

You should also post the total of points earned by each member... that way I know who to verbally attack if my team loses :trollga:

I have everything pointed down in my book 👀 I told you I had some surprises didn’t I ? :) 

Florian
11 hours ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Me trying to find somewhere to hide before midnight 

tenor.gif

Florian
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

Be careful Mr. Moorecox, you'll get more if you discuss warning points/moderation publicly :gum:

tenor.gif?itemid=9479342

• DiegoMonster changed the title to Smash Bros. RED & BLUE
DiegoMonster
Just now, Meruk Holland said:

As excited as I am, I legit will probably be asleep, I've been up for almost 24 hours :messga:

you are cancelled :madge: 

ONE HOUR!

Haroon

Before the results are announced and this tournament is officially over, I wanted to give a big thank you and shout out to @DiegoMonster for creating and running this for us :worship2:

It's not easy making something and managing how it runs with different moving parts. He's done all that and been creative to keep it fun and entertaining for us and he's also been patient and lenient as well which isn't easy :laughga:

Thank you for your hard work and for bringing us together to share joy together like this, I'm really grateful for the time and effort and care and love you've put into all of this :hug:

Archived