hi
will be available tomorrow

tenor.gif

message me when, I’m free all day except between 8PM-11PM UTC :happy:

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

Unless any sort of communication was executed between the remaining competitors and Diego, this sort of silence is unsettling. I've made a friendly jab or two, but when it happens frequently, especially when everyone added can see it all, that's when things get pokey.

@Haroon Gold Moderator. What are you doing? Do not misinterpret me. Why is it that you come off as someone that just has nothing more to do than play Splatoon 2. I've called you out on it once before, and to me it was taken as a joke.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

DiegoMonster

Since the beginning of the tournament, deadlines for every challenge have been extended to around 10-12 days, I don’t want this to become an obligation as in “meh, I have to play” or something like that.

this is intended to be a tournament to have fun and I feel like it’s been nothing like that at all, it feels forced to me :/ 

With only 4-5 matches per challenge, it has been taking ages for you to complete them. I know you have busy lifes, I know maybe lately you could have been busier than usually but if that’s the reason then I need to know if you will have the availability to continue playing or I will be forced to stop the tournament until a better time.

That being said, the ultimate deadline for challenge number 2 will be Sunday 14th at 12pm (u.k time). 

Next challenge will be posted and if it turns out to be like this one, with many matches missing, incompatible availabilities, not even posting at all, etc, then I will have to cancel the rest of the competition :/ 

this goes to everyone and I hope you guys understand that to me there’s no point in creating more challenges if you guys don’t have availability or interest at playing.

also I need @Boyboi12 to confirm me if you’re going to play at all since you were added in the competition (as we talked in our PMs) but you haven’t said anything else. 

@Haroon @Logan @Craven Moorecox @ZacharyMonster @Awakened M @tthen @River @Florian @Boyboi12 @Meruk Holland

I hope you guys understand <3 

i also hope you guys want to keep this tournament happening <3 

Florian

Thanks for all the efforts you're putting into the organization of this @DiegoMonster :sara: :hug:  It sucks that the game isn't happening as smoothly as it should :( 

You guys better move your ass real quick before I come to your place to kick it :grr: 

tenor.gif

Haroon
1 hour ago, Awakened M said:

@Haroon Gold Moderator. What are you doing? Do not misinterpret me. Why is it that you come off as someone that just has nothing more to do than play Splatoon 2. I've called you out on it once before, and to me it was taken as a joke.

I don't know why you've chosen to only tag me or where this public personal attack is coming from but I won't be entertaining it :huh: If you want to talk out whatever problems you have with me then feel free to PM me :/

Logan
2 hours ago, Awakened M said:

Unless any sort of communication was executed between the remaining competitors and Diego, this sort of silence is unsettling. I've made a friendly jab or two, but when it happens frequently, especially when everyone added can see it all, that's when things get pokey.

I don’t think Haroon or anyone else has bad intentions. There’s just bad communication going on right now. No reason to fight with each other hun :heart: At the end of the day we are all Nintendo stans. I’ve been frustrated as well but hopefully we can move on from this :) 

River

Thank you so much for the challenge, I enjoy it a lot!!

I want to continue of course, thanks to the challenges my Smashing skills becoming better and better :D

The last 2 weeks were a bit crazy because we sold a big land in Italy and also we are about to sell our starup (not millions but still a good money)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Craven Moorecox

@DiegoMonster Thank you for adding me into the tournament even though I missed the first challenge. I’m more than grateful that you took the time out of your day to create these challenges for us when you’re not even playing yourself. I will continue to promptly complete my matches because I want to continue to tournament!

@Logan if you ever want to play each other for fun, let me know! I love power bottoming to you:ally:

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

im sorry, stuff has been busy.

i stay after school til like 6PM for these final rehearsals. It's been rough. plus i have theater shows thurs-sat, however, im ready when you are.

signing out

Haroon
1 hour ago, ZacharyMonster said:

im sorry, stuff has been busy.

i stay after school til like 6PM for these final rehearsals. It's been rough. plus i have theater shows thurs-sat, however, im ready when you are.

It's okay I was kidding, it's been a bit hectic and I've been busy too :omg: @DiegoMonster sorry about that, I'll make more of an effort and make sure to tell you if there's any bumps in the road or anything :hug:

It says you're online now Zachary so let's fight now? :party:

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It's okay I was kidding, it's been a bit hectic and I've been busy too :omg: @DiegoMonster sorry about that, I'll make more of an effort and make sure to tell you if there's any bumps in the road or anything :hug:

It says you're online now Zachary so let's fight now? :party:

ok, who is making the arena

signing out

Haroon
Just now, ZacharyMonster said:

ok, who is making the arena

I'll make it, just gonna go downstairs now so I'll be on in 5mins :excited2:

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, Haroon said:

I'll make it, just gonna go downstairs now so I'll be on in 5mins :excited2:

v1nYaA.gif

signing out