Gaga Daily Youtube
politics

AUS Politican connects Christchurch Massacre to Muslim Migration

Featured Posts

Alexander Levi
Just now, lego said:

@Morphine Prince was following live, while it was happening and even Fox reported before CNN. It took awhile. 

New Zealand officials were a bit quieter about details than the other tragedies so this might have something to do with it.

lego
5 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

New Zealand officials were a bit quieter about details than the other tragedies so this might have something to do with it.

you don’t really need all the details to report about ongoing mass shooting, everyone in media is usually rushing who will cover it first and then they update. 

everything was on twitter before it reached major networks. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Morphine Prince
10 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Major networks were reporting online. But on TV they took a while. Idk why. Other terror attacks are immediately covered. 

Like the Paris attacks etc. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

OMonster

It's unfortunate - in fact, fatal - that people don't look at the root cause of any kind of terrorism. 

subtext / fantasy

Whispering
42 minutes ago, lego said:

@Morphine Prince was following live, while it was happening and even Fox reported before CNN. It took awhile. 

I had MSNBC on and they broke into Brian Williams show within the half hour of it being reported here. I’m not sure about CNN?

There wasn’t much information about the amount of casualties or bombs at first. It might have been a lack of information coming from New Zealand in the beginning. Plus, a lack of corresponding network news correspondents in the area compared to somewhere like Canada or Europe.