LG6
politics

AUS Politican connects Christchurch Massacre to Muslim Migration

Featured Posts

roy

Queensland Senator Fraser Anning has been criticised for a media statement released after the Christchurch Massacre. Earlier today, white supremacists murdered 40 Muslims and injured many more. 

Senator Anning responded to the violence by opposing the violence but then going on to ridicule left-wing politicians on their quickness to justify the matter on white supremacy and gun violence. He then goes on to say:

"The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim frantics to migrate in the first place."

Many were disgusting at the Senator's statement and disapproved on the matter.

Senator Anning's Twitter account had already been filled to the brim with racism and bigotry, but this was only the tip of the iceberg.

Luckily, Prime Minister of Australia: Scott Morrison responds.

Jessica Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand also responded to the Christchurch Massacre.

Thoughts?

Edited by roy
  • Sad 2

Polupojava

As a Muslim, I don't know what to say except that this really offends me..

If I moved to NZ and get shot by someone, it's my fault just because I'm Muslim? It doesn't matter that I'm gay, European, Little Monster, pacifist,..?

You can't and you won't blame me or anyone else for the acts of terrorism from brainwashed fanatics who have no knowledge of Islam in the first place.

Why doesn't he blame todays European Christians for the genocide of native peoples of the New World and the enslavement of black people from Africa? His precious, "all white" NZ, wasn't always settled by white Christian people.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

NightStar

my auntie and her family moved to Auckland from Perth recently, but from what she's been telling me the only immigration issue that's been debated for some time was the Chinese immigration. Never heard that "the frantic muslim immigration" was an issue in New Zealand, so apart from being outright xenophobic this also seems fact-twisting 

Polupojava

Also, the media says that one of the attackers was listening to an ultranationalist Serbian war song from the 90s which called for killing of the Turks and the Ustaše (Bosniaks and Croats / Muslims and Catholics)...

When I see the "remove kebab" gif, image or anything related to it, it just showes me how the West will make fun of everything. That "meme" is about removing my people (Bosniaks) from the face of the Earth as the Serbs wanted that in the 90s and people approve it.

• Like 1

Melech
6 minutes ago, Polupojava said:

it just showes me how the West will make fun of everything

The majority of Western people don’t even know that this meme exists. There are always minority groups that will make fun about very unfunny stuff, that’s nothing that is Western exclusive. 

OP: yikes. I didn’t even know Australia has a far right problem as well. I hope he gets a backlash like he deserves, how insensitive.

Edited by Melech
  • Sad 1

Andy McQueen

omfg, horrible :( 

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/54257793_2376222579056252_8177738158172012544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-vie1-1.xx&oh=0eb53366945f83d6fa5c1396f7fb688b&oe=5D16D977

sarahb

A violent gunman migrated to New Zealand, but apparently Muslims are the problem? 

• Like 5

RAMROD

ew ew ew the bloke is quick to launch his toxic propaganda

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ DORMIR ♥ PELADA ♥ É ♥ MAIS ♥ GOSTOSO! ♥
  • Like 1

Polupojava

Let's pray for the killed, injured and their families. 🤲

But why this terrorist attack isn't covered by the media like the attacks in France, Germany, Norway..?

• Like 1

Melech
2 minutes ago, Polupojava said:

But why this terrorist attack isn't covered by the media like the attacks in France, Germany, Norway..?

It is. 

• Like 1

lego

if a politician would say this against any other minority after such horrific attack his career would be over in a second. 

he’s still tweeting his hate with 11k followers. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Alexander Levi

That’s like saying someone was born so they brought murder/rape/racism/etc against themseleves :saladga:

Alexander Levi
13 minutes ago, Polupojava said:

It’s been getting major press in the US 

lego
5 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

It’s been getting major press in the US 

@Morphine Prince was following live, while it was happening and even Fox reported before CNN. It took awhile. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 1