Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY- Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection Megarate

martiniglistens

Featured Posts

Just now, martiniglistens said:

3. "ET"

Katy-Perry-Kanye-West-music.jpg

Highest rate: @TranquilityBase- 11; @SamanthaC- 11; @huttont- 11; @Lanadelduck- 11

Lowest Rate: @Fame Romance- 5

Commentary: @GaGaLB: "This album until now is full of  BOPS and #1 single material.”

@freakumdress: "This album really is that btch huh? Track 8 and almost every song so far is a hit. E.T. is one of my favorite Katy songs ever i love everything about it."

@DiamondHeart: “a fun song, but a bit of an outlier on the album. Sort of comes at a point where you realise the album isnt so sure what it’s doing and is more of a vehicle for hits. Also her second most forgettable #1."

NO WHAT

SHE DESERVED #2

TEENAGE DREAM OVER THIS I-

DzpQT_qUcAATEPu.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Drr9o7OWoAIFsdu.jpg

Teenage Dream is a damn masterpiece and Ya'll will DEAL!:triggered:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

teawhore
Just now, hellothing said:

Teenage Dream is a damn masterpiece and Ya'll will DEAL!:triggered:

yes it is but so is every single song on this album

♡ nyc ♡

Quartz
1 minute ago, teawhore said:

TD is so, different and simple and really hits home, ya know? Haven't you had that young romance before? It's really summer and passionate and the feeling is so pure. GAAAH it's gonna be number one and numbers don't lie lol

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

1 minute ago, teawhore said:

except dressin' up, who am I living for, pearl, peacock and not like the movies :lolga:

teawhore

except dressin' up, who am I living for, pearl, peacock and not like the movies :lolga:

all of those are masterpieces too

giphy.gif

♡ nyc ♡

riotx

TEENAGE DREAM #1 PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE :messga:

Russel Brand only good thing you have is inspiring this girl to write such a TIMELESS HIT

devilrhino

ET was my highest with a score of 9.4 for simply being such an electropop masterpiece and having THAT music video. She should have been played at the damn superbowl!!!!

martiniglistens

WINNER- "The One That Got Away"

Rating- 9.30

katyperry-500x332.jpg

Highest Rate- @KatieJudasGaga4 11; @Pieceofme 11; @teawhore 11; @Blue Madonna 11; @Adrenaliner 11; @JennyWayne 11; @Animal Claws 11; @BibleThisWay 11

Lowest Rate- @Davian- 6

Commentary: @Adrenaliner- "My signature Katy Perry song. Listen to this song A lot! The message behind it is so relatable and her contribution just makes it even more breathtaking. The nostalgia is real. Perfect pop song.”

@TranquilityBase- "Diego Luna is so fine in the music video. Damn."

@Pieceofme- "One of Katy’s best. An absolute 11 for me. There is no doubt on why this was ranked high on everyone’s favorite Katy Perry songs, because you know why? It’s that moment where you made people relate and have a deep connection by the music and lyrics."

teawhore
Just now, devilrhino said:

ET was my highest with a score of 9.4 for simply being such an electropop masterpiece and having THAT music video. She should have been played at the damn superbowl!!!!

ok but imagine a superbowl part 2 with Part of Me, Wide Awake, E.T., Hot N Cold, Last Friday Night, Chained to the Rhythm and like she does it in an electronic dress and sparks shoot around and choreo happens and Rihanna mashes is up with S&M and omg

♡ nyc ♡

Just now, martiniglistens said:

WINNER- "The One That Got Away"

Rating- 9.30

katyperry-500x332.jpg

Highest Rate- @KatieJudasGaga4 11; @Pieceofme 11; @teawhore 11; @Blue Madonna 11; @Adrenaliner 11; @JennyWayne 11; @Animal Claws 11; @BibleThisWay 11

Lowest Rate- @Davian- 6

Commentary: @Adrenaliner- "My signature Katy Perry song. Listen to this song A lot! The message behind it is so relatable and her contribution just makes it even more breathtaking. The nostalgia is real. Perfect pop song.”

@TranquilityBase- "Diego Luna is so fine in the music video. Damn."

@Pieceofme- "One of Katy’s best. An absolute 11 for me. There is no doubt on why this was ranked high on everyone’s favorite Katy Perry songs, because you know why? It’s that moment where you made people relate and have a deep connection by the music and lyrics."

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ACOUSTIC VERSION'S WIN BUT I'M HAPPY WITH THIS

@Davian I swear- :air:

teawhore

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ACOUSTIC VERSION'S WIN BUT I'M HAPPY WITH THIS

i didn't raise you to utter this sh*t

stop doing crack cocaine daughter dear

♡ nyc ♡

Archived