• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Justin Drew Bieber

it is not interscope. They in fact love me very much and will see ARTPOP to the end

I hope it actually is like that....

Mte

NewYorkCity

Ok. Now where's everyone who was bashing Interscope and everyone saying they were not that bad on the ogher thread?

You talk facts too fast.

Happy that she's great with interscope!

Innovative

"will see ARTPOP to the end"  :huh: What does that mean??

It's an expression saying that they support it unconditionally 

I don't get it anymore.

Now it just seems like she's upset people used her and only saw her as money, which I understand, but this is the music industry. So many other popstars of today (Ke$ha) and of the past (TLC) can attest to this. Just because someone works with you that doesn't mean they give a damn about you as a person. I feel like she opened up to people who literally did not care and now it's biting her?

I don't know. This is such a weird situation.

TheEdgeof96

I'm really glad to hear that the label's still supporting her as they have in the past.

I can empathize with how she felt after surgery as well, obviously to a lesser degree. I broke my knee towards the end of May 2013, and couldn't walk or drive or do anything for months, basically the entire summer. Pretty much all of my so-called "friends" knew about the injury, and said they were "sorry" for meâ€â€but not a goddamned person came to see how I was doing, for almost three months. THAT hurt. One friend came to visit, a guy I don't talk to that much anymore; he showed up on my doorstep, unannounced, with a box of stuffed animals, candies, and a card, the day after I hurt myself. And we don't even talk much. But the other people who were supposedly my closest friends? Yeah, I went weeks without talking to them. It really hurt, because if anyone I was close to would've had a similar accident, I sure as hell would have visited. To say the least, I don't talk to most of those "friends" anymore, and I'm happier than ever.

I hope Gaga finds similar solace in life without the assholes.

ManuelMonsterr

Seems she broke all the 'rules' from her rulebook this era :dies: Wish she's just stop paying attention to the fans (and how they behave), the critics, everything and just do her.

she really did it lol bad idea

I feel so bad for her :ohno: This album, which is her biggest work, was supposed to be a celebration and now she seems so sad :(

I hope she gets ok again, we all love her so much  :cry:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with her there. People telling me my writing was **** gave me the drive to be better and be happier with my talents. If those people never openly hated my work when it was bad, I never would have known that it was bad and would never have improved as an artist or a person.

while I agree with you, I have to say, there is a point where enough is enough. Especially with gaga. Its like cool to hate on her now. Thats what I got from her statements

FrankGutz

Troy then i bet! :udidnt:

Fine, ill stop blaming Interscope tbh :redface::party:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Elizabeth

Glad she finally spoke about that, shame that a lot of people probably wont get to see it because it's posted on LM. 

boniva4lyfe

did everyone forget about Perez Hilton?  :excuseme:

Right, and he's going to be on the Howard Stern show sometime this month :eek: