• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Sylvanas

Everyone is posting pictures of themselves smiling and they're all tagging it #smileforgaga and its so nice and adorable :flutter:  :cryga:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Zilla

It doesn't matter what I post, be it an art piece or a smile for gaga, I get no likes and the other day I got chewed out for saying that people shouldn't be using the comment section on the btwf's posts to beg for likes on their artwork. I got -2 likes on my comment which isn't very born this way :crossed:

I'm done with LM until gaga comes back. I'm just done with all the bs

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Doogi

It doesn't matter what I post, be it an art piece or a smile for gaga, I get no likes and the other day I got chewed out for saying that people shouldn't be using the comment section on the btwf's posts to beg for likes on their artwork. I got -2 likes on my comment which isn't very born this way :crossed:

You're not alone gurl... I really dislike LM.com

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Alien Tulip

Ugh, I posted a drawing of an outfit sketch for an outfit I would like Gaga to wear towards the future and a few people said it was ugly and I only got 2 likes. I deleted the sketch because it was mostly filled with "it's ugly" comments. I would have prefer criticism like "You need to work on the hair" or "If you lightened the shade of hair a bit, it would have looked better". The website is mostly filled with young teens anyway so I can't expect much professional criticism (not overgeneralizing btw) anyway. I feel as if the site had potential. Hopefully when the ARTPOP era kicks off, the site becomes the site Gaga originally wanted it to be and become more productive.

Edited by Alien Tulip