Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Born This Way ACT II ?

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

so gaga said that she is pregnant with LG6

lady_gaga_heavily_pregnant_on_bbc_radio_ 

and on May 23 2011 she said "my water just broke" on the same day as BTW got released 

hmmm 

could This become Born This Way's sister?

and let's not forget Gaga saying it's a surprise and enigma

and she never talked about doing another Born This Way

hmmm 

I am having my ARTPOP moment

martiniglistens

it would kinda make sense with the way the rumors were explaining it a few weeks back

"industrial rock" "mariah vocals over nine inch nails tracks"

whore

I think maybe it’s just a reference she likes using :duck: her albums are her babies :lana:

The Enigmatic
1 minute ago, martiniglistens said:

it would kinda make sense with the way the rumors were explaining it a few weeks back

YES

i forgot to mention this

The Enigmatic
2 minutes ago, martiniglistens said:

and the deforming pics on instagram waaaaaaaaaaaaay months ago

Dancin

Imagine a Born This Way political type album in the Trump era omg. She would SNAP snap. 

hmmm

Tom Nook

Born This Way Act II, Joanne: Episode IV, ARTPOP: Infinity War, Cheek to Cheek: Tony Reloaded - The Re-Up

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

How easily you all forget Gaga tweeting about birthing ARTPOP in graphic detail... 

The Enigmatic
3 minutes ago, mauvais said:

How easily you all forget Gaga tweeting about birthing ARTPOP in graphic detail... 

but it makes sense more as BTW

maybe a mix between two?

industrial synth pop rock?

JustAnother
8 minutes ago, Dancin said:

Imagine a Born This Way political type album in the Trump era omg. She would SNAP snap. 

Joanne? Tbh the whole world is already in heated political debates and Gaga should try to stay out of it so it doesn’t seem too forced. BTW was already made and it would be reductive hearing Americano 2.0, BTW 2.0, Bad Kids 2.0, etc... 

2School4Cool

I would love this but I honestly don’t think Gaga wants to go back to an old era right now. If she goes all out “pop” it’s not going to be a return to an old theme. She’s so comfortable as “Stefani” right now that I doubt she wants to go back to an era that quite frankly pretty rough for her. I would love to hear a similar sounding album though.

See The Best In Everyone

Dancin
11 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Joanne? Tbh the whole world is already in heated political debates and Gaga should try to stay out of it so it doesn’t seem too forced. BTW was already made and it would be reductive hearing Americano 2.0, BTW 2.0, Bad Kids 2.0, etc...

Well, Joanne was in 2016 which was before Trump got elected. If Gaga was saying the world was in a rough patch in 2016 I imagine she would have even more strong word now that everything is messier. 

And I don't LITERALLY want BTW 2.0, I just want the aesthetic back. Maybe Born This Way meets ARTPOP 

hmmm

SCHEISSEMONTRE
7 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I would love this but I honestly don’t think Gaga wants to go back to an old era right now. If she goes all out “pop” it’s not going to be a return to an old theme. She’s so comfortable as “Stefani” right now that I doubt she wants to go back to an era that quite frankly pretty rough for her. I would love to hear a similar sounding album though.

Wasn’t that post BTW - ARTPOP?

Mychal

Dancin
12 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Well yeah, the Born This Way era ended abruptly the day she broke her hip. So the rough time she lived was in between the two. 

hmmm

2School4Cool
8 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Well, I’m thinking more the BTWB tour, not as much the making of/ promotion of BTW. That’s when she was in constant pain and wore herself so thin she broke by the end. That’s what led to a lot of ARTPOP’s inspiration, trying to escape her pain through electronic dance music.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived