Gaga tweets: "Pregnant with #LG6"

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
11 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

What gets me is that this isn't a rumor that got a lot of traction. I haven't heard really anyone else except that one magazine talk about her being pregnant. Gaga wanted to tell us she's working on a new album but I don't think she knew how. Maybe they even planned this rumor for an excuse? Now I'm reaching 

Nah, there's no way her team would plan for a misogynistic "who is the daddy rumor" if they were going to play PR games. I think it was just a joke; she probably saw those tabloids when she was at the grocery store. Also didn't she joke in the past that she was about to give birth to one of her albums? I feel like it's thing she's done before.

Someone on twitter did say it was getting tweeted about a lot, tho, like if you type her name in it was one of the first things that popped up...so it did carry on twitter apparently. 

imnotyourbabe10

I see people posting about collabs and producers...  Please tell me she's been hanging with RedOne lately, too :pray: (No, I'm not desperate or looking for the same sound as 2008-2010 -- however, they just always create magic.  From Alejandro to Angel Down.  Plus, he has given the most consistently kind press about their work together.  He's not a "messy" producer, in my understanding. (Nor are the ones mentioned, to my knowledge)

Regardless, get those Alejandro candles lit, ya'll.  We gotta secure LG6's safe delivery.

This is the first thing she said about LG6 in a SUPER long time, or even the first thing this YEAR, I'm SOOO ready! :firega:

Billy Martin

So do we think this means it will be released in like 7-9 months??? Or do we think a new single is just around the corner?

joannesrats
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Nah, there's no way her team would plan for a misogynistic "who is the daddy rumor" if they were going to play PR games. I think it was just a joke; she probably saw those tabloids when she was at the grocery store. Also didn't she joke in the past that she was about to give birth to one of her albums? I feel like it's thing she's done before.

Someone on twitter did say it was getting tweeted about a lot, tho, like if you type her name in it was one of the first things that popped up...so it did carry on twitter apparently. 

me: i'm reaching

you: here's why you're wrong 

:ohwell:

not even gaga counts c2c as part of her discography :selena:

also about the rih/bloodpop rumours yay pleeeeease queenz

ice heard one side from above

YourCureness
27 minutes ago, Epione said:

Your avi :air: Is this Emma Stone?

OT: she better not terminate this pregnancy :gayhat:

Yes cys, why? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7_yaVDrVC6mcMDwhSe9R

Tom Nook
Just now, Chiunzhan said:

So that basically means we have to wait 9 months to get it released, right?  :gum:

She announced she was preggers but the question is how long has she been preggers for

vpgr54.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived