💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

PSA: USA Target Stores have rare promo ASIB posters in store, ask for them!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Those BALLOONS THOUGH 🎈 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

I was about to say I wish stores around here had stuff like that, but then again I would be too shy to ask :vegas:

warrentw
19 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Damnnn those are both gorgeous. Note the alternate poster art in the one you missed out on! Amazing!!! 

I know I was so annoyed because that would have been amazing and its my favorite promo photo 

RAMROD

Get the whole shelves altogether, fam! :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas
Just now, RAMROD said:

Get the whole shelves altogether, fam! :fan:

I know I realllllly want to get these posters

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Wixson

I love how you remind everyone about this type of stuff each Gaga promo cycle. :hug: Wish we had something like this here where I live... The only thing I could've grabbed was a Versace ad cardboard years ago, but they got rid of it so quickly. :wtf:

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, Wixson said:

I love how you remind everyone about this type of stuff each Gaga promo cycle. :hug: Wish we had something like this here where I live... The only thing I could've grabbed was a Versace ad cardboard years ago, but they got rid of it so quickly. :wtf:

Those are still on EBay i believe 

Aphrodizy26

An update if you work for Target, we aren’t allowed to keep it since it can be sold and it must be thrown away. We can lose our job 😭

NewYorkCity

I asked at the H&M in my town for the tony Gaga posters and they said they weren't allowed to give it because it was copyrighted or some bullshit like that. :interestinga:

weed
10 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Jc9IHfQ

wow I've never seen this poster and I really love it! the design is amazing

I work at Target, and we are not allowed to give these out or even take them home for ourselves. They have to be destroyed. Some store managers may be more lenient, but that is technically the policy. It has something to do with copyright. 

ChicaSkas
11 minutes ago, Gagz said:

I work at Target, and we are not allowed to give these out or even take them home for ourselves. They have to be destroyed. Some store managers may be more lenient, but that is technically the policy. It has something to do with copyright. 

Awwww bummer...... by the way hi friend I’ve not seen you post since the dd days.

I would still try. Some target out there will relent.

3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Awwww bummer...... by the way hi friend I’ve not seen you post since the dd days.

I would still try. Some target out there will relent.

Awww hi! Yeah, I don’t post as often anymore but I still lurk everyday. 

And yeah, some store managers might not really care about the rule (it’s kind of a dumb rule imo) and let you have it. Mine wouldn’t, but all stores are different. 

That J

I'll buy one if anyone comes across extra!  Just PM me.  :runhug:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived