đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mel B dragged Gaga

Galagala

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, XC1792 said:

It’s almost like people don’t know what a performance is and acting is a part of it. What a strange concept that must be to people. 

Gaga & Bradley appear so natural, make it so believable, or maybe there is a hidden truth? Who knows! I think the media are overblowing it, they live for drama like this

If they are acting, just goes to show how huge their chemistry is, as fellow actors

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

Mel B was the reason Geri left the Spice Girls so if she wants to talk about Girl Code then where should we start. 

tumblr_o6a2s1XODM1rne776o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6a2s1XODM1rne776o2_500.gif

She recently was also claiming Geri is lying about her age not too long ago. Yet they’re supposed to be doing a tour. 

And lets not not forget the costume Mel B wore to poke fun of one of her “girls.”

mel-b-main-gettyimages-1055858610.jpg?it

That being said, I sure hope the Spice Girls come to the US because love them but I’m too poor to go to the UK to see them. 

Galagala
46 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Mel B was the reason Geri left the Spice Girls so if she wants to talk about Girl Code then where should we start. 

tumblr_o6a2s1XODM1rne776o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6a2s1XODM1rne776o2_500.gif

She recently was also claiming Geri is lying about her age not too long ago. Yet they’re supposed to be doing a tour. 

And lets not not forget the costume Mel B wore to poke fun of one of her “girls.”

mel-b-main-gettyimages-1055858610.jpg?it

That being said, I sure hope the Spice Girls come to the US because love them but I’m too poor to go to the UK to see them. 

Wow so many dramas here:fail: lol

I am too young to know them

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

And I have tickets to see Spice Girls in May :triggered: I hope she will apologize.

Get a refund, go to ENIGMA :sis:

Batwings
2 hours ago, Sister said:

For what it's worth, Gaga and Irina have been videoed and photographed making sweet, sweet lesbian love while Bradley Cooper looked on, eating leftover pasta.

Fixed for you.  :gaycat:

People need to chill and realize that those comments are just for the purpose of entertainment. Those people are put together because they can blab non stop about everything and everyone. I'm sure Mel loves Gaga, and Gaga said herself she was a huge fan of the Spice Girls.

elijahfan
7 hours ago, Galagala said:

Lol Gaga haters reunion :ladyhaha::teehee: (from Piers's twitter yesterday)

Looks like Hell’s welcome committee

WORLDofGAGA
7 hours ago, Galagala said:

Lol Gaga haters reunion :ladyhaha::teehee: (from Piers's twitter yesterday)

Oh my god I thought this was photoshopped the fact a fair few of her haters are there lol

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived