Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HDD: "Whispers of a New Gaga Album On The Way"

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve been through too damn much way too many times to believe that “on the way” could even remotely refer to the foreseeable future 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

ofc a new album is coming, y is everyone shocked??? i dont get it, wbk for months

Obviously they wouldn't report it if it was coming in 6-7 months. This means that the album is coming much sooner.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, fabskt said:

it's coming at the Met gala is obvious ...... :huntyga:

Then that means the lead is coming next month :vegas:

I'm lowkey hopping on the hype train.... :triggered:

Smother Em Eh

We have known it was coming this year anyway so.... 

But it may come sooner then we think :) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Davian

Aaah can’t wait for this upcoming era:woot: 

Altough I do hope that they will push ASIB a bit more. ARUTW deserves to be a hit single! I heard it for the first time on the radio in The Netherlands today, I hope it takes off:golfclap: 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Cloudbusting
20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Then that means the lead is coming next month :vegas:

I'm lowkey hopping on the hype train.... :triggered:

I was just kidding but the hype train always gets me though i'm so delusional...:messga:

MaryJaneHolland
16 minutes ago, Davian said:

Aaah can’t wait for this upcoming era:woot: 

Altough I do hope that they will push ASIB a bit more. ARUTW deserves to be a hit single! I heard it for the first time on the radio in The Netherlands today, I hope it takes off:golfclap: 

What's the most they could with ARUTW? People already know it and it's already been featured on TTH. The only thing left is radio, but considering how US radio refuses to play Shallow, which is her biggest song in years, I doubt they'll pick up ARUTW... :poot:

Davian
20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What's the most they could with ARUTW? People already know it and it's already been featured on TTH. The only thing left is radio, but considering how US radio refuses to play Shallow, which is her biggest song in years, I doubt they'll pick up ARUTW... :poot:

Well I just hope the stations see their mistake and start to play ARUTW to make up for it. But that is just wishful thinking:oops:

I just don’t want ARUTW to become a hit that got away:messga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

messybottom
22 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

All it needs is HAC/AC which will probably get it to #1. and ARUTW is more pop radio friendly than shallow was. It would perform way better. Not to mention, putting it at the top of TTH would help it explode.

Archived