💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

E! News Confirms that Gaga and Carino are OK!

riotx

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Is it horrible that I was hoping they broke up and Gaga would get together with Bradley? :air:

Not gonna lie. There was a small part of me that had hope. :oops:

But I was rooting for Gaga and Christian because I could tell they were happy together.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
15 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I was thinking earlier about how silly we're all going to feel when it comes out they are still together. Because some who were speculating moved on and started talking like it's a done deal and that they are officially over. :toofunny:ïżŒ

I wonder what @Ktaylor99 thinks of this. (No shade, just genuinely curious).

You already know what I think. Do I have to say it?

How many times do you need to watch the same movie to remember how it ends?

But this will be my only comment on this because everyone is just gonna start to get pissy. Not worth it. 

ETA: I do think it’s important to note that as soon as the news broke, the misogyny in the tabloids was out in full force. Right before the biggest event in this business and the biggest event of Gaga’s career thus far...not great. Damage control is sometimes necessary. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Teal Ambition

Not sure how accurate that is since they have an article on their site citing that same source, but at the same time another one of their sources said they did break up :shrug:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Sugden said:

i don't believe it, carino always posts about gaga but didn't post nothing on valentines days? 

Maybe isnt so much in To valantines day

Y’all wishing they had broken up need therapy

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Stewful2929

How could they still be together? I bet this is lie. There is no way Christian wouldn’t post a Valentine’s Day post and there is no way gaga would be acting like this. Especially posing almost nude with a shirtless guy knowing about these rumors. 

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

You already know what I think. Do I have to say it?

How many times do you need to watch the same movie to remember how it ends?

But this will be my only comment on this because everyone is just gonna start to get pissy. Not worth it. 

giphy.gif

Cyber Babylon

they have been saying this since yesterday, one source says they're done the others say they're not. still waiting for Gaga's rep:koons:

geusst1235

If some of you guys actually want them to break up,you seriously need to stop and just leave this site.Wanting people to break up just for your own stupid ass,unimportant personal satisfaction is beyond immature.

Bonkers

You know how it is when you get dumped and you see your ex on Instagram and it stings?  Imagine turning on the Academy Awards and your ex is singing with Bradley Cooper and his nice tight buns, and oh yeah, they were nominated for 8 Awards and everybody wanted your ex to dump you so this could be more romantic.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived