đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

E! News Confirms that Gaga and Carino are OK!

riotx

Featured Posts

Bigmac1162
28 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Just what I was thinking: This week will be the litmus test for GaBra. IF. If she is single, AND he is so nervous about performing Shallow (as has been reported everywhere) they are going to have to spend loads of time together this week rehearsing. And creating that magic we all saw in ASIB. Come to think of it - this week is the litmus test not for GaBra. It is the ultimate test for Irina and Bradley. I seriously wish her well. Once this week is past, Gaga and Bradley will likely not see each other again professionally until the lead-up to next year's Grammys. It is ALL on the line now.

I know I’m sad this Sunday will be it for Bradga sightings. A small part of me does wish they could couple up irl but that’s not fair to Irina and Lea. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
On 2/16/2019 at 11:38 AM, witchcocktor said:

''  Taylor Kinney’s girlfriend woke to his late night call but what she heard were kissing sounds and breathy whispers. Her man was cheating and the woman was Lady Gaga ''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2968919/Ultimate-betrayal-Taylor-Kinney-s-girlfriend-woke-late-night-call-heard-kissing-sounds-breathy-whispers-man-cheating-woman-Lady-Gaga.html

I don't need Gaga to be a homewrecking loser once again. I mean, I don't know how TRUE that article is, but I don't see any reason to doubt it. Gaga, heck, everyone should only go after people who are single.

Isn't Sinner's Prayer about infidelity?

AJRocketMan

If it’s true she and Christian broke up I’d rather see her date a woman instead.

Diamond heart99
4 hours ago, Bigmac1162 said:

I know I’m sad this Sunday will be it for Bradga sightings. A small part of me does wish they could couple up irl but that’s not fair to Irina and Lea. 

It’s not like they aren’t going to talk anymore. They can still hang out. It just won’t be blasted everywhere for the public to jerk off to. Which is good. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

Im surprised TMZ hasnt milked this story to death yet

Well they’re not exactly Pete and Ariana :laughga: I’d say nobody properly knew she was ever engaged to be married, we barely did :sharon:  let alone split now 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Well they’re not exactly Pete and Ariana :laughga: I’d say nobody properly knew she was ever engaged to be married, we barely did :sharon:  let alone split now 

I gues your right im also glaç that didnt happen because now gaga and carino can work things privatly whithout the media breathing in their necks

Schwerk

What if this is her throwing her engagament ring in the fountain? Wishing they will get over this bump and get back together? Pretty dramatic I know, but it wouldn't suprise me.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Stewful2929
12 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

If it’s true she and Christian broke up I’d rather see her date a woman instead.

Tbh I always hoped that too but it does not seem like it will ever happen. She states she is bisexual and we should believe that but I don’t know why she hasn’t ever dated a woman even if out of curiousity. Sexual attraction to me is not the same as loving the opposite sex but it is diff for each person 

22 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

@Andreu et vaig dir el mateix

On Sunday we will see if she attends the Oscars with Carino... if not, then it's pretty obvious something has happened.

Andreu
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

@Andreu et vaig dir el mateix

On Sunday we will see if she attends the Oscars with Carino... if not, then it's pretty obvious something has happened.

això mai aquí som totes eteres

Spoiler

tumblr_oqeu9lzNH21tsxirao1_500.gif

Diamonster
12 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

Tbh I always hoped that too but it does not seem like it will ever happen. She states she is bisexual and we should believe that but I don’t know why she hasn’t ever dated a woman even if out of curiousity. Sexual attraction to me is not the same as loving the opposite sex but it is diff for each person 

I’ve always felt she wouldn’t do that publicly out of fear, she might love being crazy and all that but in that family sense, she seems like she wants very very traditional things. Joking around finding women hot is one thing, dating one as a famous woman is another. 

Bigmac1162
On 2/17/2019 at 11:20 PM, Akiki said:

relax people. Bradley will profess is love on stage at the oscars. The video will be viral for months and shallow will go number one at every Oscar ceremony till the end of times

I think their performance will be low key, not like in Vegas since Irina will be there so no gazing longingly into each other's eyes etc

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived