💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you agree that Gaga is being too...

zerojk

Featured Posts

I love her so much, and I am so happy. But she was fake as hell. Critic choice is the same, she was fake. She shoul stop this. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

People are so not used to genuine reactions in show business that when they see one, they think it's fake :triggered: It's a bit sad.

elijahfan
20 hours ago, Didymus said:

She’s definitely a pro at fake crying though. Like, sorry but when you actually cry your face spazzes out and you can’t control your voice. Most celebs, including Gaga, show none of those symptoms and are most definitely acting out their emotions when they cry at these award shows. That’s why it’s always so ‘different’ when a celeb actually cries like Adele at the BRITs.

Her voice also doesn't flinch when she dances :ohwell: If I follow you, does it mean she's fake dancing?

Didymus
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Her voice also doesn't flinch when she dances :ohwell: If I follow you, does it mean she's fake dancing?

It does flinch when she's dancing though what are you talking about :rip: That's a horrible comparison. Besides, through my logic you'd have to say that would mean she was fake singing, not fake dancing wtf.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

It does flinch when she's dancing though what are you talking about :rip: That's a horrible comparison. Besides, through my logic you'd have to say that would mean she was fake singing, not fake dancing wtf.

Gaga is pretty known in the industry for being able to control her voice while dancing. Controlling her voice is her job. So saying she's fake crying because she's able to control her voice would be as ridiculous as saying she's fake dancing - my point.

Didymus
Just now, elijahfan said:

Gaga is pretty known in the industry for being able to control her voice while dancing. Controlling her voice is her job. So saying she's fake crying because she's able to control her voice would be as ridiculous as saying she's fake dancing - my point.

She's not known for that in the industry lol. Beyoncé is known for that. Gaga is known for slaying vocally at the piano during her concerts.

There's still a difference between controlling your voice as part of an intentional performance and controlling your voice during an emotional moment. I mean... wouldn't you say Adele is a talented technical vocalist? :shrug: Well, everytime Adele cries she can't keep her voice together. Like every human person. So I don't see how it's so awful to suggest that many actors (incl. Gaga) fake cry during their acceptance speeches when their eyes water but they show no other symptoms of what a body does when a person's crying. I'm not singling out Gaga here.

DovakhiinSasha

Just let her be already... djeezes... why do 'fans' judge her all the time? Even a out her speeches and stuff... just be happy she won... lately she camt do anything good anymore for some...

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I think over the last few years, Gaga has just gotten much more emotional. After watching 5F2, you really start to realize just how emotionally attached she gets to certain things/people. After all she's been through, I don't blame her for being so emotional. These past few years have been amazing for Gaga. I mean, I can't imagine what she went through personally with ARTPOP, but now that she's (for the most part) recovered from that, I think that for her, this is like a new resurgence.

Also, I think she gets particularly emotional for anything related to ASIB because of the uphill battle she AND Bradley had to face. I know that it's been an overused statement, but the "100 people in a room..." thing was probably very real. She probably went through dozens of people telling her "no" or whatever and after having to battle through all that, and having seen what ASIB has done (commercially/critically speaking), I mean, why wouldn't she get emotional?

mte.

Her crying is not fake, imo.  It's just the way she is, especially after all she has gone through.

I live outside the space time continuum.

elijahfan
Just now, Didymus said:

She's not known for that in the industry lol. Beyoncé is known for that. Gaga is known for slaying vocally at the piano during her concerts.

There's still a difference between controlling your voice as part of an intentional performance and controlling your voice during an emotional moment. I mean... wouldn't you say Adele is a talented technical vocalist? :shrug: Well, everytime Adele cries she can't keep her voice together. Like every human person. So I don't see how it's so awful to suggest that many actors (incl. Gaga) fake cry during their acceptance speeches when their eyes water but they show no other symptoms of what a body does when a person's crying. I'm not singling out Gaga here.

Gaga is known for that, this is a fact :shrug: Also, I have yet to see Adele dance and sing at the same time to further the comparison :laughga:

I guess my main point is that people react to things differently, so you shouldn't assume people aren't being genuine when their reactions don't match what you expect from them. Actually, in extreme situations, you'd realize people often react in unexpected ways.

This isn't the first time Gaga has been accused of being fake in her reactions, I've seen it many times from journalists "exposing her" for always crying at the same moments at her different concerts, for instance. But the thing is, Gaga is a very emotional person. I also wondered if sometimes she wasn't doing too much on purpose, but when I had a conversation with her, told her about my own mental health issues and saw her eyes watering up and the genuine empathy on her face, it became very clear to me there had never been anything fake about her reactions. There wasn't any media around, there was no need for her to be fake in that moment. I think you guys sometimes overestimate her mental strength - she is a very fragile and empathetic person.

Didn't initially mean to say that much on the subject, but I guess it needed to get out.

Didymus
15 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Gaga is known for that, this is a fact :shrug: Also, I have yet to see Adele dance and sing at the same time to further the comparison :laughga:

I guess my main point is that people react to things ï»żdifferently, so you shouldn't assume people aren't being genuine when their reactions don't match what you expect from them. Actually, in extreme situations, you'd realize people often reactï»żï»ż in unexpectedï»ż ways.

This isn't the first time Gaga has been accused of being fake in her reactions, I've seen it many times from journalists "exposing her" for always crying at the same moments at her different concerts, for instance. But the thing is, Gaga is a very emotional person. I also wondered if sometimes she wasn't doing too much on purpose, but when I had a conversation with her, told her about my own mental health issues and saw her eyes watering up and the genuine empathy on her face, it became very clear to me there had never been anything fake about her reactions. There wasn't any media around, there was no need for her to be fake in that moment. I think you guys sometimes overestimate her mental strength - she is a very fragile and empathetic person. ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż

Didnï»ż't initially mean to say that much on the subject, but I guess it needed to get out. ï»ż

Well, thanks, I do really appreciate that post.

I didn't mean anything big with my statement, it's just that after seeing some celebs, like Adele, cry during award shows it made the 100 other actors/actresses I'd seen crying look distinctly different and I wondered why. I just figured out that when people really cry they can't control their facial features or their voice and somehow a lot of those actors/actresses don't have those symptoms, which makes me think they're "performing" their emotion rather than truly living it.

As I've said in my first post, that doesn't have to mean it's not genuine, but it's just curious. You're not supposed to be able to acquire control when you're crying so I don't buy that "she has to control her voice during movements too" argument, sorry :laughga: I think actors sometimes are just so used to performing emotion that its their second nature to put up a front when they feel emotion coming on.

Anyway, I'm very happy you met Gaga and had such a meaningful moment with her :hug: I meant no disrespect. Just noticing a difference in body language among various people in the industry and wondering where that might come from.

It does come across as melodramatic sometimes. Like the GG or if she wins an Oscar, I get it cause it’s a whole new industry for her. But she’s been crying every two seconds and repeating the same ‘humble’ line that it does FEEL calculated. 

There is nothing wrong with accepting the fact that she is Lady freaking Gaga, a certified legend. If those tears are genuine it just shows she’s still doubting herself and if that’s the case she needs therapy. It’s not normal for a person to break down that much no matter how happy and humble they are. 

Diamond heart99

The only think fake is Gaga’s blonde hair.

Some of you didn’t appreciate FF2 and it shows...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived