question

What are your favorite scenes in Gaga: Five Foot Two?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2

I liked the behind the scenes of the PI music video, the making of all the songs. I would love for a whole album documentary of sessions from start to finish; the concept of the album being formed to the release of the album. 

TEANUS

BTS of the PI music video, studio sessions with Mark, @Walmart 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I liked the behind the scenes of the PI music video, the making of all the songs. I would love for a whole album documentary of sessions from start to finish; the concept of the album being formed to the release of the album. 

Basically this :tony:  . I would've liked to see more songs, such as CTM or Angel Down :pray: 

Ew, David!

DiscoHeaven23

The Madonna part :reductive:

But i also REALLLY liked the part where she's leaving her building and they show flashbacks of all the wild fans through the years. It really made a point and showed what it was like through her eyes.

River

I still need to watch it :ally:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

GypsyVida

1. When she was in her backyard and she took her top off

2. It makes me sad, but when she was laying on that couch in her NYC penthouse saying that she was pathetic :ohno:

3. When she hit Mark's Mercedes

4. When she was smoking a blunt outside of Brian's kid's Christening :lmao:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

The recording session for Hey Girl. She looks so cute in her glasses, she hits Mark's car, she's eating some sort of soup right as she's singing (:laughga:), Mark jokes about setting her up with a dude from Ibiza who loves horses... it's got it all :ladyhaha: Plus I really like the voice over about not wanting to get stuck at age 22 because that's when she got famous, but wanting to grow up and become a woman. 

I also really appreciated the scene at the Dr's office, not because it was fun to watch, but I think it was important for us to understand her pain, and it was brave of her to let that be filmed. 

Davian

I loved to see the studio sessions! We never really got to see her work like that!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

martiniglistens

When sis was zooted talking about putting her artistic twist on her performances and if she was going to be on the VMAs singing about paparazzi she was going to do so in a way that reminded you what fame did to anna nicole smith, and then alluded to amy winehouse as well without saying her name. It was so sad but so truthful and raw. 

Archived