celeb

Gaga Daily shades Ne-Yo

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's just one reply/joke though and I'm sure everyone disagrees with that :rip:

"ggdaily is embarassing wow... canwe make a petition or something? this is so childish admin you should be ashamed. "  @Fish

"Admin is a mess we been knew" @Azor Ahai

"

This admin guy must be 7 or 8 no doubt. Pathetic and doing anything for attention." @Rexx

"

I don’t know who’s more messy... Admin on this thread or Maroon 5 with their Half Time Show " @Kimmo

"Admin needs to be permabanned from this site and twitter tbh." @Taide

Didymus
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

"ggdaily is embarassing wow... canwe make a petition or something? this is so childish admin you should be ashamed. "  @Fish

"

This admin guy must be 7 or 8 no doubt. Pathetic and doing anything for attention." @Rexx

"

I don’t know who’s more messy... Admin on this thread or Maroon 5 with their Half Time Show " @Kimmo

Ok, and how about you also post all the people who explained calmly and rationally why they take an issue with this? :ohwell: Just a thought.

Two of those are contentless jokes btw :madge:

SchwineLove
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

Even tho I do think it's useless to point this out now indeed. The point was not about how it's wrong to drag people for things they said in the past, to which Ne-Yo bent it. The point is that it's petty to come for artist's relevancy, when you're an artist yourself; especially when you yourself are literally the definition of a has been. 

The point is can we just focus on the positivity of now and our excitement and hope for her in future? The point is can we just avoid unnecessary drama at all slight possibilities? The point is can we just focus on ourselves and our idol, the Lady Gaga herself? Why, just why.

Just because he's an Admin, we cannot correct him or give our opinion. Just be civil. @Admin is also a human, I know. So, take whatever input and process what suits you, but this is my opinion.

Edit : well, if it was meant as a light joke, well treat it like a light joke. Maybe it was funny and okay if it was tweeted by a fan account, but if posted by official fansite account, well.

FRANZGA

I'm with @Admin :flower:

He didn't @ Ne-Yo.. it's a light joke for the stans.. it'll be insensitive of he @ ed ne-yo but he didn't..

Is Ne-yo searching for his name in twitter? :laughga:

38 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Everyone is being way too sensitive over @Admin's tweets lol 

10 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

"

"

:triggered: And we are the ones being sensitive :ally:

Everyone except Rexx post was funny tbh

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Admin is right! WmQHG.gif

Ne-yo said that sh*t about Gaga just to promote his own persona as someone big... Well... Its always cool to hate Lady Gaga... WmQHG.gif 

But on the other hand... we just look like A psycho fandom because of all the drama we create... 5hCQ2.gif 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Azor Ahai
11 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

"

"

Reported for flamebait. See you in court.

5 minutes ago, Varys said:

:triggered: And we are the one being sensitive :ally:

Everyone except Rexx post was funny tbh

It's not funny because @Admin works to maintain this website and this community years now and even if you have a different opinion than his regarding his use of the Twitter account, which is his btw and not yours, you don't need to call him messy, embarassing, pathetic or call to ban him.

At least have some little respect to him.

This is such a mess. He said that seven years ago, why bring that up? He said it in the context of that time and with that doesn't mean he thinks the same nowadays. Also, Ne-yo should get some love and respect. So sick was such a massive song and I love Sexy Love and Monster

4 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Admin is right! WmQHG.gif

Ne-yo said that sh*t about Gaga just to promote his own persona as someone big... Well... Its always cool to hate Lady Gaga... WmQHG.gif 

But on the other hand... we just look like A psycho ... 5hCQ2.gif 

What is this fanfiction

You obv didn't read what he said because he said that she was ridiculously talented and was not promoting his own persona in anyway or from

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

19 minutes ago, Ikvs said:

nnnn the WP a user would get if they posted this on a thread... smh

Literally nothing about that tweet breaks any Gaga Daily rules.

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

It's not funny because @Admin works to maintain this website and this community years now and even if you have a different opinion than his regarding his use of the Twitter account, which is his btw, you don't need to call him messy, embarassing, pathetic or call to ban him.

At least have some little respect to him.

This whole cult of personality thing you have created is cute but you can keep it.

GGD is not actually a cult site in contrast with popular belief .

We don't owe anything to Admin (except respecting his forum rules if we wanna keep posting which is fine).

You sound like you have a crush on him or something (good luck with that).

If he was that upset about us commenting about his post he wouldn't discuss it with us like he is doing.

4 minutes ago, Akiki said:

He said that seven years ago, why bring that up?

Because he made a prediction for thr future and the future is now?

Kind of like Gaga mentions people who didn't believe in her 10 years ago in literally every interview?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived