💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley Cooper at Jazz & Piano show

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, River said:

I think he's checking her for a new role, probably of a musician.. there must be a reason why he came to 2 shows, one pop and one jazz, what to do you? am I reaching?:oprah:

Gaga’s biopic played by herself confirmed :ally:

LilyLark

He does have that Leonard Bernstein film coming up, but there are pros and cons to actors working together back to back. I can't remember which director, but he mentioned that people sometimes see the next film through the lenses of the previous film if it's the same team, as in same co-stars, same director, same screenwriter.

My guess is he's just a supportive friend who loves her music. For real though, even tho I don't buy most tabloid nonsense, I find it interesting that he went out to Vegas two different times, as he was just in L.A. the other night for that award's ceremony, to watch her perform without his girlfriend.

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

My guess is he's just a supportive friend who loves her music. For real though, even tho I don't buy most tabloid nonsense, I find it interesting that he went out to Vegas two different times, as he was just in L.A. the other night for that award's ceremony, to watch her perform without his girlfriend.

I don’t think a flight from Vegas to LA really sets him back much. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
10 hours ago, Gagavegas said:

Hi 👋

I am new here ! 

Does anyone have the full show video ? 

No, we didn't even get a solid stream.  You can see some of the videos posted above. 

There are several links in this thread from the Jazz & Piano show from Jan. 20.  (First one on page 10.)

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
10 hours ago, Gagavegas said:

Hi 👋

I am new here ! 

Does anyone have the full show video ? 

Here's a video someone posted from opening night. This was when she had Tony join her on stage too.

she/her/hers

12 hours ago, LilyLark said:

He does have that Leonard Bernstein film coming up, but there are pros and cons to actors working together back to back. I can't remember which director, but he mentioned that people sometimes see the next film through the lenses of the previous film if it's the same team, as in same co-stars, same director, same screenwriter.

It's true. But I don't care because they will always have chemistry, no matter what.

Bradley made four freaking films with Jennifer Lawrence, three of which were by the same director. Why did all that work out? I don't even think their chemistry is half as strong as it is with Gaga.

Bigmac1162
On 2/4/2019 at 6:02 AM, LilyLark said:

I find it interesting also.  There might be something to their closeness.  He might be obsessed with her as I am with both of them post movie

Archived