Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

''A Star Is Born'' Is One Of The Most Pirated Movies Last Week

alp0707

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

It's quite an achievement actually.

Spoiler

But it was unavailable for so long, only now you can find it out there for torrent... they really tried to push the box office :flop: 

thatfoxyfeeling

Why do studios release digital a month before DVD/Blu-ray? The torrent with Korean subtitles was already popular, they must miss out on so much money. 

I noticed ASIB isn’t available for rent on iTunes until DVD release date but BR is available for rent. Interesting...

Now I understand why her Numbers in Asia and South America were low :ladyhaha:

Warner needed to released the movie in one particular week Worldwide :madge:

gypsy101
2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Why do studios release digital a month before DVD/Blu-ray? The torrent with Korean subtitles was already popular, they must miss out on so much money. 

I noticed ASIB isn’t available for rent on iTunes until DVD release date but BR is available for rent. Interesting...

it’s still not available for purchase on amazon prime so i illegally downloaded it... i don’t have an apple tv so buying it on itunes makes no sense to me. i paid to see it 7 times in theater (including 3 in dolby and one in imax) and bought the soundtrack on vinyl and cd so nope i don’t feel bad for pirating it right now... while i wait for the bluray to be released when i will obviously then purchase it (although there are gonna be several different versions with different bonus features which is annoying)

Archived