LateToCult

Featured Posts

Also, her official Twitter is back???Ā 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

Have a look on insta and see the amount of racist Irish people who are constantly abusing her online. Theyre ****ing trash. Especiallt because her words were taken out of context and only aimed that comments towards the racist air stewardesses on her flight.Ā 

inuborg
On 1/26/2019 at 7:38 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

I think that something that is so evident is that she's projecting every racist thing she's ever heard about blacks right back onto whites. Just replace all these quotes with black equivalents and it'll sound the same. How about telling a black person: "don't you have a civil war to die in?" And substitute "leprechauns" for "monkeys." And they've definitely been called barbarians and been told their defective genes shouldn't be spread. It sounds just as bad, doesn't it? Any white person who said anything she did about black people would have been arrested by now. As I've said before, I think only so much can be blamed on her mental illness. Being bipolar doesn't make you racist, it must have been there to begin with.

:air::air:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

On ā€Ž1ā€Ž/ā€Ž26ā€Ž/ā€Ž2019 at 5:01 PM, Earthling said:

I can't believe I get to be dragged by AzealiaĀ :poot:

sameĀ :ladyhaha:

lives behind the aura

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, inuborg said:

:air::air:

I mean someone who used the same public platform as she did (Twitter) to make their views known. People who have said this kinda stuff before have been hunted down and charged with racism. But apparently, you can get away with it as long as you're not white and your comments are made against whites.

ALGAYDO
On 1/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, Adampervez said:

Have a look on insta and see the amount of racist Irish people who are constantly abusing her online. Theyre ****ing trash. Especiallt because her words were taken out of context and only aimed that comments towards the racist air stewardesses on her flight.Ā 

So because a handful of ignorant people bullied her, she's allowed to make such racist blanket remarks about an entire country and it's people? Girl, pleaseĀ :ladyhaha:

Archived