💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Azealia Banks vs. Ireland (the country)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

UPDATE: It has come to my attention that Ireland is in fact NOT the first country she has beefed with. Brazil holds that honor.

Azealia Banks is done beefing with a single person (or a handful of them) at a time. She’s battled everyone from a 14 year old Disney star to multi-billionaire Elon Musk and company (Grimes). Azealia has decided that it’s time to move on to bigger fish (I agree :ladyhaha:). The entire country of Ireland will now feel the wrath of Banks’s sharp (and at times complex) insults via Twitter (or whatever social media platform she is currently not banned from).

In these turbulent times we can count on one thing. Azealia Banks can and will fight anyone or anything. It doesn’t matter what the backlash is, Banks isn’t afraid. :pray:

Azealia Banks isn’t the troll we need, but she’s the troll we deserve (seriously we’re all lousy  :selena:).

Omg y’all. How did I miss this mess on Twitter. Searched “Azealia Irish” and it’s full of tweets :messga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borisapillar

She repulses me. Anyone who supports her and her “bops” should be ashamed of themselves.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Borisapillar said:

She repulses me. Anyone who supports her and her “bops” should be ashamed of themselves.

I’m ashamed. :ladyhaha:

Henri Bardot
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

ksasnsjksaso why is this so FUNNY to me I-

I laughed a lot too :selena:

Whenever she fights on twitter I just find it so funny. She always manages to make me laugh with her way of insulting. 

I feel sorry for her tho. 

pooiota

JustAnother

Why is this funny but if a comedian makes a homophobic joke all hell breaks lose? The double standards... :fail: Azealia has been racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, all of the above but y’all still find this **** amusing. 

LateToCult
9 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

ksasnsjksaso why is this so FUNNY to me I-

The fact that whoever wrote it also plugged the fact that The Favorite is Irish is SENDING ME.

Also this tweet. :messga: 

FentyGa
4 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Why is this funny but if a comedian makes a homophobic joke all hell breaks lose? The double standards... :fail: Azealia has been racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, all of the above but y’all still find this **** amusing. 

I mean I personally don't get offended when comedians make ignorant jokes as long as they're more funny than they are offensive
This is so dumb it almost looks fake, so the fact that this is real is just hilarious

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

The fact that shocker wrote it also pugged the fact that The Favorite is Irish is SENDING ME.

Also this tweet. :messga: 

The fact that she is so NOTORIOUS and known for being erratic in the entire world, that her xenophobic tirade against one specific country makes THEIR national news. :lmao:

Earthling

I can't believe I get to be dragged by Azealia :poot:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Didymus

Omg...

Like, I've defended her a couple of times in the past and I'm still always ready to be slayed by her music but :air: Going the this country this, this group of people that route is so ****ing low and embarrassing, I can't :smh:

Archived