Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Azealia Banks vs. Ireland (the country)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

I hate that she had the chances and the talent enough to be big and she keeps on ruin everything, her career has been buried for ever

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

Her relevancy fading again? I guess when you can't get headlines with Talent you resort to other alternatives.

Honestly though she's the worst kind of person, how do people support her :ladyhaha:

30 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

She repulses me. Anyone who supports her and her “bops” should be ashamed of themselves.

I think posting about her on here should be banned. All she does is spread hate, she’s not some political figure that’s actually relevant to the world, and it’s just ridiculous that young people find the nasty things she says and her behavior entertaining. 

Giving her spotlight only makes the problem worse. Just let her fade away. 

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, thwip said:

I think posting about her on here should be banned. All she does is spread hate, she’s not some political figure that’s actually relevant to the world, and it’s just ridiculous that young people find the nasty things she says and her behavior entertaining. 

Or you could just not open the Azealia threads?

RahrahWitch
3 minutes ago, thwip said:

Exactly, Sadly it's a known tactic to generate buzz and media attention and people always fall for it. Best thing you can do is not engage.

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Exactly, Sadly it's a known tactic to generate buzz and media attention and people always fall for it. Best thing you can do is not engage.

I’m sorry, but buzz for what? She’s literally selling booty hole soap to pay her bills because nobody buys her music. At this point Azealia isn’t doing anything for her own gain. She’s just messy. Period. She’s not getting any new fans either.

nodandsmile

It's just so sad that whenever she makes the news, it's because she's having a feud! BTW the op killed me :lmao:

nerdfacekillah
2 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

She repulses me. Anyone who supports her and her “bops” should be ashamed of themselves.

no im not ashamed of myself because i just like some of her songs. i accept the fact that her behaviour is very bad but that doesnt reflect my behaviour too. there are much more important things that people do and should be ashamed of themselves than just listening to some azealia’s songs.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Earthling
2 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

I'm Irish and couldn't care less tbh

It's hilarious how all my friends are reacting, they're so personally offended like I think our national identity can survive after being dragged by Azealia Banks :ladyhaha:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Or you could just not open the Azealia threads?

Or you could not make threads celebrating a racist homophobe?

StrawberryBlond

I think that something that is so evident is that she's projecting every racist thing she's ever heard about blacks right back onto whites. Just replace all these quotes with black equivalents and it'll sound the same. How about telling a black person: "don't you have a civil war to die in?" And substitute "leprechauns" for "monkeys." And they've definitely been called barbarians and been told their defective genes shouldn't be spread. It sounds just as bad, doesn't it? Any white person who said anything she did about black people would have been arrested by now. As I've said before, I think only so much can be blamed on her mental illness. Being bipolar doesn't make you racist, it must have been there to begin with.

7 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Irish people have more dignity and humanity in them than a strand of hair in her :lolly:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Smh I would for her to just focus on music but this is hilarious and the fans still supported her :laughga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived