💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB Best Moments

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

These are all great moments, but I would have included her fight with Jackson in the bathtub. It’s so sad but such a well done scene. Although I couldn’t begin to pick a top ten scenes, honestly there is something so special about every single scene in the film.

See The Best In Everyone

VOLANTIS

When Ally is writing Look What I Found in the diner and she’s chewing ahhhhhhhhh.. ASMR 😩💕

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

SharkmanthaC
8 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

These are all great moments, but I would have included her fight with Jackson in the bathtub. It’s so sad but such a well done scene. Although I couldn’t begin to pick a top ten scenes, honestly there is something so special about every single scene in the film.

That scene is great as far as being powerful and the acting. I have a hard time watching it and skip it on the soundtrack, but I think that’s more because it triggers my PTSD. 

(No one deserves to be spoken to like that, especially from your significant other. However, I realize the scene was to show just how strained their relationship had become because of Jack’s addiction.)

she/her/hers

All great but I'll stick with my own Top 3 :legend:

-The bathtub scene was so Iconic in my view for the simple fact that Bradley threw a split-finger ugly slider at her towards the end of it and yet, she still decided to carry on acting despite it not being scripted. I absolutely loved the reaction on her face, so genuine! 

-The whole thing should be your F* Nose... is a close second for me! :laughga:

-Last but not least, "They got Alcohol in here? Yeah, that's my kinda place!"

Quartz

My favorite was the pee scene. What can I say, boy loves golden showers :gayhat:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

AllyCampana

My top 5

5. Bathtub

4. The last "I just wanna take another look at you"

3. AHHHHHHAHHHHHHH

2. I'll Never Love Again

1. "Give it up for my husband Jackson"

Ally

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, Loopy said:

-The bathtub scene was so Iconic in my view for the simple fact that Bradley threw a split-finger ugly slider at her towards the end of it and yet, she still decided to carry on acting despite it not being scripted. I absolutely loved the reaction on her face, so genuine! 

I love hearing behind the scenes stories like that, like what lines were unscripted. Where do you hear this? If it’s from an interview I’d love to see it

See The Best In Everyone

SharkmanthaC
6 hours ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I love hearing behind the scenes stories like that, like what lines were unscripted. Where do you hear this? If it’s from an interview I’d love to see it

There is an interview somewhere that they talk about it. I’ll see if I can find it too. 

she/her/hers

Archived