Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PGA Awards Thread (ASIB Nominated)

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

"With 13/2 odds, “A Star Is Born” has the backing of six Experts, five Editors and eight of our Top 24 users. But “Roma” (7/1 odds) has been creeping up on it, thanks to the support of two Experts and 10 of our Top 24 users.

“A Star Is Born” has been the presumptive frontrunner in an unsettled Best Picture race, but it has yet to claim any big prizes to back up that notion. It lost Best Drama Film at the Golden Globes to “Bohemian Rhapsody” and kind of bombed there in general, winning just one award for Best Original Song. And “Roma” was the critics’ darling and just won Best Picture at the Critics’ Choice Awards.

But none of those awards bodies represent the industry; the PGA does. This will be the first time we hear the industry chime in with winners, which could diverge from what we’ve been seeing. “The King’s Speech” (2010) and “Birdman” (2014) won PGA en route to Best Picture Oscars after the first halves of their seasons were dominated by “The Social Network” and “Boyhood,” respectively. So this could be the jump-start “A Star Is Born” gets to turn the race around."

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/2019-pga-awards-predictions-a-star-is-born-best-picture-win/

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Only 3 awards left. This awards banquet is so late. haha

Is there a livestream?

Bradley
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Is there a livestream?

They're almost announcing Best Picture, so don't bother. And I don't think there is.

Lazz Monster
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Only 3 awards left. This awards banquet is so late. haha

2 more, drama series and picture :gum:

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster

omg, the americans just won, which means best picture is next :gum::gum:

We're far from the Shallow now

Teal Ambition

:gum:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gagz4Gaga

Black Panther or Blackkklansman. Not hoping anymore for ASIB but we’ll see :selena:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived