Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What distribution platforms will you be buying ASIB on?

MEM

Featured Posts

I'm getting the DVD - which I'm not opening for mint condition purposes - and the Blu Ray.

Tempted to get the 4K too but that would require me getting a 4K player and 4K TV :laughga:

I would get it on iTunes but it's too $$$ in AUD. Besides we don't get it for a month.

Who's getting it on digital tomorrow?

Spoiler

And is willing to film the music video extras and DM me cause I can't wait? :huntyga:

JustAnother

It’s coming out tomorrow? :messga: Ya boi won’t eat lunch for a few days then (jk I love lunch :pole:). I’ll get it on iTunes. Not sure about physical because I have no use for it. 

GagaUnderYou

I'll watch the Digital when someone uploads it with the extras. 

I'll purchase the DVD edition, the 4K Blu Ray, and which ever edition features different cover art that I can find. 

Diamonster

I'll probably get two DVD's cuz I don't have a bluray player at home cuz we never switched to it we just jumped to netflix:laughga: One in spanish from here in Latinoamerica and will probably order another DVD in english from the US

KleinGa

Wouldnt be getting any of the physical because I dont own anything that can play a DVD 🤣🤣 I pre ordered the itunes extras version! PerchedT to have it in a few hours! 

SharkmanthaC

I will probably purchase the digital on Amazon because that will be the easiest way to show it on my TV. 

I will buy physical copies from at least Target for the extras, maybe Barnes and Noble (or was that Best Buy?) for the steelcase.

39 minutes ago, MEM said:

Tempted to get the 4K too but that would require me getting a 4K player and 4K TV :laughga:

Same. 

All my money because of this movie...

giphy.gif

she/her/hers

I'm getting all the "Special edition" versions. Steel book(even though its hideous) Target and walmart exclusives. Also digital but it depends on if itunes are the only ones releasing tonight. if vudu has it, I'm getting it there.

25 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

I'm getting all the "Special edition" versions. Steel book(even though its hideous) Target and walmart exclusives. Also digital but it depends on if itunes are the only ones releasing tonight. if vudu has it, I'm getting it there.

Ahh yes I forgot about the steelbook. I want all different covers.

What's the difference features-wise between the Target and Walmart ones?

Anderson123

I want to buy the Steelbook Blu-ray because those always look gorgeous. I don't know if the regular one or 4k, I don't have a 4k Blu Ray but do have a 4k 55" TV, I don't know if there's a huge difference in that or not.

1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

I want to buy the Steelbook Blu-ray because those always look gorgeous. I don't know if the regular one or 4k, I don't have a 4k Blu Ray but do have a 4k 55" TV, I don't know if there's a huge difference in that or not.

They really do look amazing.

Even though you have a 4K compatible TV, you still need a 4K player. A 4K disc won't play on a regular blu ray player :cryga:

Bloody hooker

The next time I have money, I’ll buy it digital. I have a DVD player, but lost the remote years ago.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived