Mirages
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

What’s left?

Actor, Actress, Picture

I'm the bitch that's fragile

La Rosalia
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

Really hope so. :messga:

Babe, we’ve witnessed how she came back stronger than ever after the disaster that was ARTPOP (commercial, mediatic and acclaim wise). Do you think that she will not be able to pull through this time when she has basically outdone expectations in those three aspects? 

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

God pls let Bradley win something

:pray:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

I didnt expect gaga to win BA... i mean its her first major role... but come on... asib and bradley deserve something 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Pierre

She has won some festivals as actress for ASIB and is nominated in big awards, relax and enjoy the ride little managers. Also, she's probably second at these awards, she's not loosing to a nobody, Glenn Close is a lady of Hollywood and movies, the fact Gaga is competing against her is big.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Sneaky Oliver

Why are you guys ranting like she didn’t win BA before for AHS? Yes, she got better with Ally but she’s competing with the best of the best. And winning BOS is not “less” rewarding just because she’s already a great singer. The music is one of the best things that came from ASIB movie so that’s a great award even if that’s the only one :ohwell: 

At this point I just wanna the Oscar for Shallow so we have 50% of EGOT 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Didymus

This is Bradley's first movie smh. He already won by getting acclaim and getting nominated for these incredible awards (alongside established directors) at all. If he's not happy with thàt then he doesn't deserve an award lol :smh: Stop exaggerating, guys. It's not like he has no competition. He's up against people who got far more acclaim this year, how would it be fair to let him win out of sympathy?

Archived