💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

Ryusei

I just hope Glenn at least provides another *pretends to be shocked* GIF it can be her 100 people in a room :vegas: 

Musery

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

I haven’t watched awards shows in years, is it this typical for so many people to read their speeches? 

she/her/hers

Doncho
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

I haven’t watched awards shows in years, is it this typical for so many people to read their speeches? 

Sadly yes

Pierre
7 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Yeah, specially if they are receiving a special award.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

She has more fun backstage -> fair enough. 

Well that not difficult, surely less cringe 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Judas Society

I feel like a meltdown is coming for me. I know Shallow won both GG and CC, but I really hoped she would get a major acting award. Sure, she's paying her dues. But I don't know if I continue to see her acting more leads in the future. A few people have gotten major awards in their FIRST acting gig and I'm just kinda hoping Gaga could do the same and shut the critics up. I don't mean film critics, we know they loved her performance. I meant the GP.

Doncho
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

I feel like a meltdown is coming for me. I know Shallow won both GG and CC, but I really hoped she would get a major acting award. Sure, she's paying her dues. But I don't know if I continue to see her acting more leads in the future. A few people have gotten major awards in their FIRST acting gig and I'm just kinda hoping Gaga could do the same and shut the critics up. I don't mean film critics, we know they loved her performance. I meant the GP.

Its not like Gaga isnt good enough... her competition is just too strong

Pierre

Only surprise could be Bradley in BA since BR was more popular worldwide, but like only like 2%.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

This! Also everyone is saying „yeah she will get other opportunities“ as if she didn’t get her Big Mac at Mc Donald’s. GUYS! It’s not THAT easy to get nominated. And if so we can wait some years :madge:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived