💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Itunes Extras preview

warrentw

Featured Posts

warrentw

I'm guessing they will just be the parts in the movie and are there to make it easier if someone wants to listen to the songs without skipping through the whole film.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey
5 minutes ago, warrentw said:

I'm guessing they will just be the parts in the movie and are there to make it easier if someone wants to listen to the songs without skipping through the whole film.

Hopefully. I prefer the movie versions over the soundtrack 

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, warrentw said:

Release date is supposed to be the 15th but my iTunes says the 28th (U.K)

At least it’s my payday on 28th

warrentw
1 minute ago, Ally the Maine said:

At least it’s my payday on 28th

If that is the uk date it might come earlier because I always see on on itunes films being released earlier.

StuckInMyMind
Just now, warrentw said:

If that is the uk date it might come earlier because I always see on on itunes films being released earlier.

I’ve preordered the DVD on amazon but if it’s out in Sainsburys before my amazon order comes I’ll just buy it from there instead as it’ll be sooner and I get discount 

warrentw
3 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

I’ve preordered the DVD on amazon but if it’s out in Sainsburys before my amazon order comes I’ll just buy it from there instead as it’ll be sooner and I get discount 

I think im going to get the blu ray aswell but excited to be able to watch it in dolby vision ive waited so long to watch a decent gaga video in 4k 

StuckInMyMind
Just now, warrentw said:

I think im going to get the blu ray aswell but excited to be able to watch it in dolby vision ive waited so long to watch a decent gaga video in 4k 

I need to buy a Blu Ray player as I’ve never really felt the need to get one plus I really hate Blu Ray cases and covers

Borislshere

Didn't see a thread about this but itunes has the ASIB menu available to preview.It also plays the instrumental to ARUTW

Screen-Shot-2019-01-11-at-8-03-38-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-01-11-at-8-00-36-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-01-11-at-8-01-06-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-01-11-at-8-00-52-PM.png

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Cody James said:

Is there a directors/extended cut? :( 

not that i'm seeing. There's two extra songs but they're behind the scenes videos

Highkey sad that "Midnight Special" isn't the one from two years ago, the actual one on Bradley's phone. It looks like they filmed a jam session dressed in full Jack & Ally.

We'll just never know :giveup:

BlingNotTheMusic

My selfish ass was hoping for at least one full Ally pop performance (HM or HBF)

Gracious Gaga
24 minutes ago, 2008Ga said:

Omg she looks so good here

Lmao my initial reaction was “:saladga:that horrible wig”

♄ Kindness Police.

Archived