Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga needs to condemn R Kelly

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

GunninMan
1 minute ago, Benji said:

No she doesn't.

No one outside of stan twitter cares that Gaga hasn't commented.

So CNN is considered Stan twitter? NBC local news in Chicago is Stan Twitter? The general public is starting to take notice of this. This is going to become far beyond Stan twitter if she confuses to stay silent.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
Just now, Sweet Dreams said:

Moving to a next single IS cutting ties. Unless GUY featured him. If so I missed that part.

It's that simple to cut ties with someone? cause she was posting about him near the end of the ARTPOP era in 2014. 

Sweet Dreams

Guys you all are talking like CNN picked up the story 10 years ago. It's been a few hours. For all we know her team is preparing a statement as we speak, but don't come and go all crazy because that's unjustified.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

She cancelled their common project, losing millions in the process, and stopped associating herself with him, even going as far as recording a new featuring with Christina Aguilera to replace the original one... and that's not cutting ties to you?

giphy.gif

"Cutting ties" meanwhile gaga in 2014 after releasing her remix with xtina 

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Sweet Dreams said:

Moving to a next single IS cutting ties. Unless GUY featured him. If so I missed that part.

But she kept teasing that the DWUW video was coming and then just left us hanging. Nada. 

And now all this stuff is coming out. It makes sense for her to clear her name. Otherwise people assume she supports her previous decisions to work with him. I'm not saying I agree with those people, but that's how the world works. 

EDIT: As a victim of sexual abuse, I'm really interested in what she had to say about this. And I know other victims feel the same way. 

I thought this would just be a stan twitter thing but it has unfortunately become more. Looks like someone from another movie studio must have done something.

What should she say? 

FullPsychotic

Why don't you calm down? 

And anyone saying she is not going to win best actress award. Well there is the award for Shallow too, and ASIB will have like ten nominations. This thing is big and it's not just her team involved.

She is not free to act like she wants here.

And maybe she wasn't that free even when they collaborated. 

River

Did Rami condemn Bryan Singer in his speech or during the movie campaign? no no no,he simply didn't talk about him.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I know we have the THX reaction. But thank you so much for this. :kara:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I know we have the THX reaction. But thank you so much for this. :kara:

Meredith Grey
12 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

She claimed that R Kelly had "very untrue things" said about him.

Could you post the source for this information? Genuinely not trying to cause a fight or anything but I’ve never seen this before and you aren’t the only person to say she said this so I wanted to hear it myself.

Plenty of excellent points on both sides of this in this thread, I applaud our willingness to listen to each other on such a hot topic.

Watch As I Dive In

Borislshere
Just now, Meredith Grey said:

Could you post the source for this information? Genuinely not trying to cause a fight or anything but I’ve never seen this before and you aren’t the only person to say she said this so I wanted to hear it myself.

In the video here she says it and on the ARTPOP track by track

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6562945/R-Kelly-untrue-things-written-Lady-Gaga-defended-singer-interview.html

Benji
6 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

So CNN is considered Stan twitter? NBC local news in Chicago is Stan Twitter? The general public is starting to take notice of this. This is going to become far beyond Stan twitter if she confuses to stay silent.

I'm from the U.K., haven't seen anything about Gaga not commenting... people are focusing on you know, the actual abuser.

Gaga does not call out individuals publicly.  It just stirs up more negativity and hatred which she is totally against.  She stands with Gandhi.  Check out 15:23 in this old interview.  This is very old, but she has been consistent with her beliefs in positivity and love.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived