Gaga Daily Youtube
society

Belgium region bans halal and kosher killing methods

Featured Posts

Adampervez

LMAO animals are still being killed though??? Y'all are still endorsing the death of millions of animals to eat them..... but now you guys suddenly care about how they feel before they die? 

This is just another example of islamaphobia and antisemitism in the cess pit that is right wing Europe 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 3

sarahb
3 minutes ago, Adampervez said:

Y'all are still endorsing the death of millions of animals to eat them..... but now you guys suddenly care about how they feel before they die? 

Yes

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

DutchHooker
34 minutes ago, Varys said:

Although I'm not a fan of that party I must defend them here ,they are just the conservative party ,not our extreme right party who they refuse the form coalitions with :vegas:

The nationlist term comes because there end-goal before was Making Flanders (Dutch speaking,most populous,rich part off Belgium) independed but now the want confedarlism. 

There not an Xenophobic party (although they left the federal goverment three weeks ago because Belgium signed the UN-Migration pact)

Lol, you're a belg? I'm Dutch xD, vieze eunuch

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Dolores
11 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Lol, you're a belg? I'm Dutch xD, vieze eunuch

:what: EXCUSE YOU :grr:

giphy.gif

JK :huntyga:

And wow your dutch I never would have guessed :triggered: Dutchkooaaahkaaaaahhh :firega:

Edited by Varys

AMENiCURE

I don't get the point of it though except igniting a flame for religious people. Whatever the way you kill, they feel the pain in the end and hilal and whatever that second kosher method is about removing the dirty blood and all stuff to prevent diseases so what's wrong with that?

Didymus

Ridiculous ruling. Slaughter methods are hugely overrated in terms of public attention. What about the fact that you're still breeding, locking up and sacrificing millions of animals just for entertainment rather than nutrition?

I'm not a vegetarian or vegan but hypocrisy like that just pisses me off. The meat industry is not animal friendly, animals being stunned or not. It's still murder and people being all sensitive about blood is just Westerners being ****ing pussies, sorry.

Edited by Didymus
  • Thanks 4

Dolores
44 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Ridiculous ruling. Slaughter methods are hugely overrated in terms of public attention. What about the fact that you're still breeding, locking up and sacrificing millions of animals just for entertainment rather than nutrition?

I'm not a vegetarian or vegan but hypocrisy like that just pisses me off. The meat industry is not animal friendly, animals being stunned or not. It's still murder and people being all sensitive about blood is just Westerners being ****ing pussies, sorry.

Thank U for that comment 

You actually made me change my mind on this (I'm kinda conflicted now about it :oprah:)

Edited by Varys
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Adarsh
1 hour ago, AMENiCURE said:

I don't get the point of it though except igniting a flame for religious people. Whatever the way you kill, they feel the pain in the end and hilal and whatever that second kosher method is about removing the dirty blood and all stuff to prevent diseases so what's wrong with that?

Your avi scared the crap out of me. :cryga: Its that creepy man who sings Pretty Woman right? :rip:

Edited by Adarsh Soni

RAMROD

I mean, if this makes them sleep better at night :shrug:

Also, a quick death is better than those other options. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Si ♥ Vis ♥ Pacem ♥ Para ♥ Bellum ♥

AMENiCURE
17 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Your avi scared the crap out of me. :cryga: Its that creepy man who sings Pretty Woman right? :rip:

Yeah:rip: I guess creepy is some kind of art as well:trollga:

• LMAO 1

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, chipz said:

Just go vegan. Or eat yourself. :koons:

Typical

fa4334554ac9349a4dc71fbdae509d33.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Si ♥ Vis ♥ Pacem ♥ Para ♥ Bellum ♥

ltlmnstr

This honestly isn't about animals more so trying to control religions and the people that practice in that area. Sort of making the entire country fully Christian-only. 

If you take away how jews and muslims live their lives, they'll be forced to leave the country.

It's how anti-immigration and racist groups operate. 

If they can't eat, they can't live. 

(also, you'll hear them talk about the children as "breeding" and that's just straight up dehumanising them.)

• Like 1

FunkYou

Well this is... unexpected from my country. But people need to seriously cut down on meat anyway, hopefuly Belgian muslims and jews can start a trend :vegas: 

But I wonder why no famous and "serious" news outlet here is reporting this. All I can find are articles from news sites I kinda don't feel like trusting. To be honest I don't think this news is true.