šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

To anybody say that they will explain more about the NK in the next 3 episodes. I bet it won't happen. It's done. That's the end of the story. The next 3 episodes is about the throne and war in King's Landing.

Look at those clowns

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstacy
16 hours ago, Logan said:
Ā  Hide contents

Seeing hundreds of wights just stab Drogon over and over while Dany is helpless. What the actual hell. This episode was easily the worst emotional torture Iā€™ve suffered through in any show or movie.Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

and then when she fell of Drogon, I was like "oooooh sh*t. NOOOOOOO". And when the wights started noticing her, I really legit thought she was going to die. I was really shaking, but then she got saved, but still such an emotional roller coaster.

Ā 

GagaMyBlood95

The visuals of this episode: STUNNING :applause:

The music: STUNNING :applause:Ā 

Dragon fights: STUNNING :applause:Ā 

But the actual NK death? I have to say I am a bit disappointed. Like, I am suuuper glad for Arya but come on. 7 seasons were leading up to this and his death was in my opinion underwhelming. We all, including me, might have had too high expectations for it, but after 10 YEARS of this show I think it is justified.

Modern Ecstacy

Such an amazing episode.

There were parts where I was legit shaking and had chills all over my body.

One of the best TV series episodes ever.

Spoiler

1) I'm so sad over Lady Mormont's death

2) The scene where Jon is running towards The Night King , and he turns around the brings all the dead back alive shook me to the core!

3) Am I the only one not disappointed by NK's death? Arya legit has been through so many seasons of training to be an assassin and it was unexpected since we expected Jon or Dany to kill him. Plus the way she drops the dagger and stabs him with her other hand was so epic.Ā 

Ā 

Head Empty

Can anyone in the US / NYC help me with something?

I'll be travelling from Europe to NYC when the season finale airs. Meaning I won't have "regular" access to watch. Does anyone know a way to watch the finaleĀ in NYC as an "outsider"?

I'm super afraid to go 8 seasons without being spoiled, only to miss the season finale and get spoiled during my trip :laughga:

Head Empty

Episode 3 was one of the most intense and suspensefulĀ pieces of film I've ever seen. I was sweating, my heart was literally aching, but I just had to keep watching. I was exhilirated when Arya showed up in the end :laughga:

And even though I would've loved some more info on the NK, the emotional buildup surrounding this is more than enough to make this one of the best episodes of the series.

Starting the first scene with a nervous Samwell was brilliant. It immediately gives the viewers someone to emotionally latch on to. Causing his nervousness to instantly transfer to everyone watching.

SpookyKid

Last night's episode literally left me in shock :giveup:Ā 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

youandi
16 hours ago, Emigrante said:

you kidding? xD the whole thing is called song of ice and fire

I'm not sure if someone has already said this but you realise that the other most obvious meaning of that is Jon and Dany right?Ā 

Best episode everĀ 

I am still speechless and canā€™t give this episode its right ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Ā 

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, Evolve said:

How is Cersei bigger than death itself tho? It just doesn't make sense. The first scene of the show is with the White Walkers. NK wants to remove the world's memory and history. Cersei is my favorite character, but someone who just wants to sit on the Throne and kill anyone else who doesn't agree with her doesn't sound more evil than the Night's King. Cersei literally feels as the Mad King 2.0, except for the sex.

Because Cersei is sadistic. For example the NK gave Theon a nice clean death. But if it were Cersei she'd have tortured him for days. By bigger villian I meant that there is no way to predict her moves. But NK and the WW followed the North's battle plan to the T. Sometimes a clever opponent is stronger. Ofc Kings Landing battle is going to be brutal and it's going to kill a lot of our favorite characters but in a much ruthless and savage way.Ā 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Emigrante
51 minutes ago, youandi said:

I'm not sure if someone has already said this but you realise that the other most obvious meaning of that is Jon and Dany right?Ā 

Both are Targaryens so I don't see a point.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

2 hours ago, Evolve said:

How is Cersei bigger than death itself tho? It just doesn't make sense. The first scene of the show is with the White Walkers. NK wants to remove the world's memory and history. Cersei is my favorite character, but someone who just wants to sit on the Throne and kill anyone else who doesn't agree with her doesn't sound more evil than the Night's King. Cersei literally feels as the Mad King 2.0, except for the sex.

Ā 

I think D&D butchered the WW & NK storylines.

Ā 

I'm pretty sure Melisandre went to Volantis to meet up with Kenvara (the most powerful Red Priestess). That's why when she came back she had so many powers - she learnt them from Kenvara. Idk. It's a plot hole.

We never hear or see her say anything about Kenvara so itā€™s a plot hole.Ā 

And the night kingĀ went out like a BITCH. ****ing D&D are such hacks. I love the books and Iā€™m so done with this fan-fiction. The show ended with the season 6 finale for meĀ 

7 minutes ago, brownie said:

We never hear or see her say anything about Kenvara so itā€™s a plot hole.Ā 

And the night kingĀ went out like a BITCH. ****ing D&D are such hacks. I love the books and Iā€™m so done with this fan-fiction. The show ended with the season 6 finale for meĀ 

Dam, if you're so bitter about it all maybe it's better to stay out of the GOT series topics

giphy.gif

Archived