Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Fantina
14 minutes ago, Varys said:

Watch 9:33 :bradley:

Hide contents

p

omg this actually makes a lot of sense, but I think that Melissandre became nicer after the whole Jon Snow arc. I think that she will play a crucial role in defeating either the White Walkers or Cersei.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks
6 hours ago, Varys said:

Watch 9:33 :bradley:

Hide contents

p

Oh my god :excuseu: that would be so vicious... also in general that lady makes some good points for the whole episode and has some nice theories going on.

Esteban
On 4/22/2019 at 6:09 AM, Knife said:

I was so worried that they were going to show Arya naked. I would've thrown something at my TV. Ugh. Good for her getting some Gendry d though.

Also, Sansa standing her ground and stating that the North wouldn't be beholden to a king or queen was a highlight for me. I like how Dany tried to have a cute heart to heart with her thinking she was a simple bitch that could be easily swayed, but nah. :trollga:

Can we talk about Sansa's outfit? She's serving Winterfell a BDSM look.

Sansa is the real deal :tony::party:

And I agree about Arya, at the begining of the scene I was like " No please I dont want to see a child breast, she is like 14 yo!! I want to keep her pure in my mind!!" Then "Omg the woman she is! she is hot!!" Then, go googling her name to see her real age :sweat:

melon

My working theory:

The Night King will have gone South to get more troops/around the North and he comes to Winterfell from the less defended side.

I think they will throw EVERYTHING at him, Jon will have a 1v1 with him where everything is on the line.  Jon will stab the NK or distract him and Drogon will breathe loads of fire on him, but he will emerge and escape unscathed and begin heading south.  They will realise that the only way he can be killed is with Melisandre sacrificing herself (M will turn up after the battle in episode 4 and tell them all about the prophecy). 

Night King will die in episode 5 with a huge battle outside King’s Landing, the Lannister Army and Golden company will abandon Cersei leaving her locked up in the keep to fight with the North.  Everyone will be united at the end of episode 5, episode 6 will be Cersei’s death where I think she may blow up the city or get very close to doing so.

heauxmatica

Logan

It would be awesome if Melisandre came back with a bunch of Red Priests and turned the tide of the battle. Whether that's using fire magic or using magic to control the wights. So many possibilities! 

MelbHawker
21 hours ago, Akiki said:

Still... I keep asking myself why Sam and Bran keep pushing this subject. I cant see how relevant this will be at this point.  John being related to Dany will help them fight the night king? Is that it? 

Jon's the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. It's the most important fact going forward considering the entire show is about the fight for the Iron Throne. Everyone who tries to take the throne for themselves once Jon's identity and claim is revealed to Westeros is technically a usurper and would be starting a rebellion against Jon. 

Akiki
44 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Jon's the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. It's the most important fact going forward considering the entire show is about the fight for the Iron Throne. Everyone who tries to take the throne for themselves once Jon's identity and claim is revealed to Westeros is technically a usurper and would be starting a rebellion against Jon. 

That is obvious. But why now? For example, Aragorn in LOTR had the same stance but him reclaiming the throne was innevitable since everyone rulling died mid war and he already had to use his heritage to summon the ghost army. Him being king was also a taunt to Sauron since it was his lineage that made him lose the One ring. His return would shift the focus even more from Frodo and Sam going to mount doom. There is a purpose. With John Snow it seems just like they are throwing stones at a pond to see the waves.

The only way this seem relevant is if Dany turns a villain and the only options available are her or Cersei in the Iron Throne. Maybe Dany will make some questionable move while in battle. But still, she still will have an upper hand. Her Army is stronger and sticks with her for her Power and Miracles, not because of bloodline. I can see raeghal switch to John but Drogo is Dany's. Maybe in the end Dany will go to Essos and leave John in the Iron Throne. 

Logan

There's a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up. Who or what is the Lord of Light? 

4 minutes ago, Logan said:

There's a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up. Who or what is the Lord of Light? 

Feel like that might be explained with Beric and Melisandre in the last few episodes

That's assuming they survive the battle at Winterfell, maybe the Lord will save them  :shrug:

There's so many possibilities :giveup: 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived