Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak
4 hours ago, brownie said:

Guys just go look on the ASoI&F reddit. LOTS of people were really disappointed by this, and if you can't see all the plot holes, dues ex machina writing and plot armor that abounded... the office eye roll GIF

Girl you need to sit down. You were counting on some crazy alternate reddit fan theories to come true and they didn't. Ya'll built that all up in you're own heads.  That didn't work in your favour so now you just scream plot holes and project onto others that the writers just did it to please fans. :lmao:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

My wife is watching the episode now and im like OMG, I cant go thru this againnnn stressed the big bang theory GIF

-Mark

Siena

To the people saying it's unrealistic for Arya to sneak behind the Nigh King like that, it was foreshadowed last episode when Jon was in the Godswood, exactly where the nigh king was, and he said to Arya " how did you sneak up on me like that." 

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

RAMROD
12 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Please reminds me again when was the moment when she did something like this. Because I can't remember.

All I remember was she's a trained assassin with many faces and combat skills. I don't remember any sort of silent assassins that she can walk up behind someone without being noticed.

It was literally on episode 2 on this season bruh, remember how she sneaks up on Jon Snow? That scenes was also serving as foreshadowing lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lion Heart

Jesus Christ. 

Considering the way some people are reacting online, you'd think Captain MARVEL shows up and blast the Night King. :lmao: 

I think they make some fair points, but come on now. We still have 3 more episodes left. I still think:

Spoiler

Bran becomes the new Night King. 

Alphaz
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It was literally on episode 2 on this season bruh, remember how she sneaks up on Jon Snow? That scenes was also serving as foreshadowing lel

I'd agree if there is only the NK around. It's so not the same with Jon. She can be silent but she's not invisible.

Head Empty

Arya is quiet and fast. Before the dead would know she's there, she would've already run past them. Don't overthink this stuff.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Lion Heart

thatfoxyfeeling

I love this reaction, they've had some epic reactions over the years. 

Epione

People complaining how Arya is flying out of nowhere. Someone is confused about the genre of this series. Dragons? Real. Giants? Real. Night King? Real. BUT DON’T YOU DARE TO LET ARYA JUMP OUT OF NOWHERE. LAZY WRITING. Critics should take several seats.

Took this from the GoT reddit and it makes the whole scene make even more sense:

Spoiler

"Jon screamed at the undead dragon to distract it so Arya can run past and kill the Night King. The undead dragon was protecting the entrance to the Godswood.

Watch it again, you can actually hear him scream "GOOOOO - GO - GO".

10 seconds later the scene you can see the hair of a White Walker flying up when Arya sprints past the group of White Walkers.

Jon once again was ready to sacrifice himself to kill the Night King.

Prove me wrong."

Plus if you go back and watch you can see a shot with a white walker turning his head as if he heard something but it was too late when Arya jumped at him 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Illuminati Freak

I'm totally over people complaining about the Night King as well. What is it that some people wanted to know about The Night King that Game of Thrones didn’t answer for them? They showed us:

1. Why he was created

2. How he was created

3. How he was stopped initially

4. How he broke through The Wall

5. They told us what he wanted

6. Showed his demise

I understand that we live in an explainer culture (which annoys me to no end btw) but not everything needs a detailed on screen explanation. For example, Heath Ledger’s Joker is scarier if he doesn’t explain where he got his scars. The Night King was a weapon of chaos. Any gaps in lore around The Night King will find a very comfy home in the spinoff series they’re already making that takes place around the time he was created. People don't ask "what is the point" of pure evil that exists in our world. It just is, and good/flawed people fight it and die because of it all the time.

He was created by the Children of the Forest to kill the First Men. Their mistake was thinking that such a weapon wouldn’t try to bring death to everyone and every thing. That’s all he wanted — 100% death for the living. His connection to Bran is because the Three-Eyed Raven is part of the Old Gods magic that created him. Kill the thing that’s been holding him back for thousands of years, kill the rest.

Archived