Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Thoughts

Spoiler

I loved the new opening scene.I'm gonna watch it again.

Cersei just implied she's a who.re. 

I'm not sure if I like the idea of Bronn being paid off to kill Tyrion and Jaime. Seems rather stupid honestly. I know Bronn has "no honor" but I doubt he'll kill off his only friend for some money. Speaking of Bronn, I hated his scene with the three women. I know it's a call-back to the first episode where Tyrion is with some prostitutes, but it was unnecessary.

I thought the kid watching the armies arrive was a nice touch. 

The Umber kid being slained like that is a call-back to the opening scene of S1 where the WW send a message to the Men of the Night's Watch using human bodies. That scene was great though. 

I almost forgot about Theon rescuing Yara. But I thought it would be more gruesome. 

"Winterfell is yours" is said by both Ned and Sansa  to the visiting ruler. It was a nice touch. 

Lastly, in S1 Jaime arrives in shinning gold armor with his proud blonde hair, while this season he arrives cloaked in grey, with darker hair, and a bit afraid. 

"I have a son, you have a daughter" is looking like Arya + Gendry. 

Overall, I thought it was a decent 8/10 episode to start the season.     

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

Okay guys. I’m about to start watching. Bless, I’m so damn nervous 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Lion Heart

Ned is such an unfortunate name. Never name your kid Ned tbh.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Leblanc

As much as I liked a lot of stuff in the episode, 

Sometimes I forget how cringey thrones can be with the writing

The scenes with the dragons tho :firega:

I always let the good ones go

Akiki
56 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

they literally explained in the show that the Northerners have no reason to trust her, and her family was known to be sadistic and literally mad.    

But still, why would she even bother to go there? She could go Cersei way and let the dead finish the north. She moved an army capable of conquering Kings Landing in a blink of an eye to help save the north. If anything they are ungrateful. If she was there to hurt them she would send a dragon and would call it a day. It's not like Winterfell is a powerhouse in westeros. Much less after a couple battles in recent years. I understand the distrust, but the plot seems to push this thing to the point of seeming forced. 

The same situation was the worst for me. It was poorly written. People just talk enough to make unecessary drama happen. 

River

I watched :party:

the episode was good but

Spoiler

ok Sansa scenes were a bit boring, like smile girl, she's all day observing others like a creep, can you imagine our lives without internet? like this!

The dragon ride gave me some Harry Potter on the Hippogriff vibe + the CGI of John was not so good, the green screen effect was very visible.

Bran is still annoying.

The jump scare at the end omg

Where tf is Brienne?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

LittleMichael
Spoiler

Am I the only one who is really disappointed about Theon & Yara scene?

The rescue mission was so quick and literally impossible :ladyhaha:

It seemed to me that they wanted somehow to save Yara, but they hadn't time to develop a proper history during the season

Haroon

Mess I became half asleep during some of it and my eyes kept shutting and then finally I fell asleep and now I need to go finish it when I get home but because I was dozing off I don’t actually remember which part my brain started turning off at :nooo: 

Haroon
4 hours ago, Wigless said:

@Haroon @Admin I can’t use the spoiler function on iOS, fix it jesus. 

On mobile or PC? :confused: If on mobile then the button shows up when you turn your phone horizontal. On PC it should already be there in the box :huh: 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

When are we going to get some action?

What kind :poot:

if you mean big war, it is already said that episode 3 and 5 is where its at.

Both are directed by Michael Sapochnik, the one who also directed Hardhome and Battle of The Bastards.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rudz Xinc
33 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What kind :poot:

if you mean big war, it is already said that episode 3 and 5 is where its at.

Both are directed by Michael Sapochnik, the one who also directed Hardhome and Battle of The Bastards.

Ughhhh..... We have to wait 2 more weeks. Why can it be like Netflix? :madge:

Look at those clowns

RAMROD
Just now, Ryusei said:

so is it just me or nothing much happened in this episode? :poot: 

My heart breaks for Samwell so I had that going for me :triggered:

6 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Ughhhh..... We have to wait 2 more weeks. Why can it be like Netflix? :madge:

Seems they wanted to connect all the loose ends in between two big battles :fan: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A satisfying opener to the season imo (and my first experience of watching in the premiere day :excited:)

Spoiler

I rewatched because I didn't see much of the Last Hearth scene. It was incredibly dark, in the literal sense and the figurative sense, and I didn't understand much of the conversations, I was used to earphones :fail:, and I pretty much missed the entire opening because of reasons until the annoying Lyanna Mormont comes in. (yes, and Bran isn't annoying :flower:)

My favourite moments were pretty much: their entrance to Winterfell (it's so good), Arya/Gendry/Hound reunion, Tyrion/Sansa, Jon riding Rhaegal, the Last Hearth scene with the creepy ass child (and Tormund!), the crypts scene (I teared up because of Samwell, ugh), and Jaime/Bran meeting. I'd rate it a solid 9 if I had a right to rate. :popcorn:

Spoiler

also i woke up exactly in the time the episode started, and i fought hard not to go back to sleep I'm- this is a lesson

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived