"The brown will stay...."

Thank you Gagz. :sara:

pls continue being brave. xoxo :pawsup:

100% this. :pawsup:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJ Holland

It's funny though, because we were all predicting for this era to be Gaga being a mindless blonde popstar again, and then she goes and dies her hair. :rofl:

IKR ? She is unpredictable lately.

I'm still waiting for her to get drunk one night and give us some lyrics/dates/some****, like she used to.

Jester

IKR ? She is unpredictable lately.

I'm still waiting for her to get drunk one night and give us some lyrics/dates/some****, like she used to.

Is that you, Gagz? :hor:

MJ Holland

A part of me wants to feel bad, but I also think that this is just the character she's getting into for ARTPOP.

THIS.

lairofhk

Hmm...well she's definitely changing, that's for sure. I'm happy she is, because honestly, the 'Lady Gaga' that we all fell in love with is now kind of played out and now feels kind of dated. It's def time to move on to something else, and I think she's realizing that. She is kind of being dramatic about it, though. But of course she is; she's a dramatic person.

Because Ive actually paid attention to her for four years and I can tell when something is obviously utter bull****. Unless shes been trolling tiny blogs and irrelevant media, she hasn't been 'killed' by it. Furgate is sorta the only thing. And some of the stuff like Indonesia wasn't media, but the ignorant people of that country. She has killed her own image, nobody did it for her. Congrats Princess Die.

Oh, ive told her as much every chance ive gotten to on lm.com She needs a healthy dose of reality sometimes.

Uhm your being rude. Honestly, you don't know what she's going through or if this is fake or a gimmick. You don't know Gaga, I don't think anyone really knows Gaga which is what I love about her, she's mysterious and you don't know what to expect. This could be a gimmick or the real thing.

Anyways, praying this is a gimmick. If not. hope she feels better :/

:trollga:

I'm new. Hi everybody. :laughga:

Welcome to GGD :runhug: :)

MJ Holland

Welcome to GGD :runhug: :)

Thank you ! :runhug:

Feels good to be here. I've been reading a lot of these discussions for the past week

Sooo

I decided I might as well join you guys. :teehee:

I htink this is about the Forbes article.

She thinks the media builds/hypes her up and then tears her down. Thats what they did to Blonde Gaga.

Gagaloo911

I wish I could hug her and smoke a bowl with her and tell her to **** them all. It's her Hair and she can do whatever the **** she wants. Love you GaGa!! :pawsup:

she's creating a more mainstream pop album

There's actually no reason to believe that. She called it "immature", light-hearted, etc., but that doesn't mean mainstream. She's also said that she always wants to top herself, that she's "sprinting from the sameness", and so on.

Re the chat, personally, I think "a bad day" means a bad day, not "my life is falling apart". Everybody needs to chill.

Archived