celeb

New Kids On The Block: 'We knew Lady Gaga was going to be a big star'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

shoful
3 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

They are such dads.. :air:

Literally yes! I want them:emma:

Wait is this an official song with her???

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They don't need to.

Never said that.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, shoful said:

Wait is this an official song with her???

Yessss :sis:

19 minutes ago, Miky said:

Never said that.

Implying that. 

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

More info on the song :

Producer : RedOne

Writers : RedOne, Lady Gaga, Jordan Knight, Donnie Wahlberg 

For the story RedOne introduced them Lady Gaga and she recorded the female singer part. They liked it so much they made the final version. Gaga also co-wrote the song 'Full Service' with RedOne and Wahlberg for their album. Later they asked her to join their tour. 

Full Service sounds like a typical Gaga / RedOne song tbh. It's so catchy

World: Lady Gaga is that bitch

NKOTB: we been knew

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LaLuna

I love that she worked with my childhood idols. I wish she would've been the opening act when I saw them in 2008. Instead we got Natasha Bedingfield :triggered:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

I love that she worked with my childhood idols. I wish she would've been the opening act when I saw them in 2008. Instead we got Natasha Bedingfield :triggered:

Natasha Bedingfield is great too though..

Miracle

Gaga is the real Natali Germanotta, while Natali Germanotta is Gaga, that's why Gaga made amazing pieces of clothing in the beginning. She was the one who went to Parsons.

Miracle
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Natasha Bedingfield is great too though..

She should sue Gaga and RedOne for So Happy I Could Die

:vegas:

Queen of sunshine

:cryga:

• 3 months later...
KatieJudasGaga4

This article came out in January of 2019, but it's so great seeing them still support her after 10 years.

"members of the band reflected back to a tour that took place 10 years ago, where their opening act was a little-known singer who calls herself Lady Gaga."

“It was apparent to all of us that she was going to be a big star,” the group’s Joey McIntyre recalled."

"Gaga opened for NKOTB in 2008, on the group’s first tour after a 14-year hiatus. She was chosen after the group’s Donnie Wahlberg caught her performance of “Just Dance” in Las Vegas at Perez Hilton’s Fourth of July Spectacular. It was the first arena tour for the singer, who quickly rose to superstardom and is currently nominated for a Golden Globe — and is a frontrunner for an Oscar nomination — for her iconic performance as Ally Maine in last year’s film, “A Star is Born,” which costars and was directed by Bradley Cooper."

“She had a lot of energy, and she was also a sweetheart,” McIntyre remembers. “She was very warm, collaborative, exciting and inspiring. I don’t think any of us were surprised that she has continued to grow as an artist and attracted so many people.”

“The coolest thing about her is she made her own clothes — I don’t know if she does now, but she used to,” remembered Jordan Knight, adding that Gaga would come to the group for feedback on her creations.

“She would come in and say, “I made this! How do you like it?,’ and we were like, [incredulously], ‘How did you make that?’,” he recalled. “She was just so creative and talented and a great singer. Everyone knew she was destined.”

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/lady-gaga-new-kids-on-the-block-opening-act-1203097447/

shoful

I believe this was posted here back in January 😅 but yeah very sweet of them

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, shoful said:

I believe this was posted here back in January 😅 but yeah very sweet of them

Oh, my bad. :icega:

LaLuna

I hate that when I saw their tour in 2008 Natasha Bedingfield was the opening act and not Gaga :triggered:

Archived