❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

Is this still for LG6?

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

Gagz, plz explain. I was expecting those visuals to maybe be a part of ENIGMA. They aren't. So is this STILL LG6 related?

Is it HAUSbeauty? (I dont see this as a makeup ad but we never know with her).

Is there still hope that LG6 is done and this is part of the visuals???

HELP I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THESE VISUALS ARE FORM THERE HAS TO BE A CONCEPT, AN IDEA, SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST RANDOM SHOTS THEY ARE TOO GOOD TO BE ONLY MEANT FOR INSTAGRAM.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

elijahfan

It’s probs for nothing in particular, just her and her new creative director having some fun while shifting her image back to something weirder in the process

ARTPOPRS
17 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It’s probs for nothing in particular, just her and her new creative director having some fun while shifting her image back to something weirder in the process

I read Eli just wanted to mess around and have a photo shoot with her. It’s not related to anything. 

TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think these were taken short after they finished filming A Star Is Born, to shake off Ally.

ASIB finished filming in like June 2017 :laughga:

GreenDiamond

I think it's like an introduction to Gaga's new creative director.

Maybe those were some test photos and Gaga put them on Instagram to test opinions of fans 

adamsenigma
37 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think these were taken short after they finished filming A Star Is Born, to shake off Ally.

Girl ASIB was done by like July or August 2017. :ladyhaha::shrug:

OMonster

I'm almost certain that she is going to stick with this aesthetic, and that Enigma is indicative of her next era. I also think it's pretty clear that she is going to change up the Enigma set-list to make room for some new songs... hence the slightly 'odd' and 'outdated' choices.

She's suggested that Enigma will be a three-year-residency, which if true, basically confirms that the set-list will change in time. There's no way she won't have a new pop album out within the time-frame of the residency, and when it is released, it'll have to 'match' the aesthetic of Enigma. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived