Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I heard she wanted Teeth as a single and that's why she performed it during The Today Show concert.  That was long ago so maybe my memory is foggy. :yay:

Oh, I think the guy introducing Gaga said "single" even though it wasn't a single. The interviewer made a mistake. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spartacus
19 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Oh, I think the guy introducing Gaga said "single" even though it wasn't a single. The interviewer made a mistake. 

You're right.  And it shoulda been a single too! :grr:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

What this person doesn't realise is neither Million Reasons nor Shallow are 'trendy' or even slightly 'poppy' songs that are dominating the airwaves or charts. The fact that the songs can even chart that high is yes, supported by the Superbowl and the movie, but people would need to like it to buy it lol.

All the Stars was also in a blockbuster smash that grossed hundreds of millions, yet it charted worse than Shallow. So :trollga: people really need to crash through the surface and stay far from the shallow.

BecomingHuman
2 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

What this person doesn't realise is neither Million Reasons nor Shallow are 'trendy' or even slightly 'poppy' songs that are dominating the airwaves or charts. The fact that the songs can even chart that high is yes, supported by the Superbowl and the movie, but people would need to like it to buy it lol.

All the Stars was also in a blockbuster smash that grossed hundreds of millions, yet it charted worse than Shallow. So :trollga: people really need to crash through the surface and stay far from the shallow.

Finally I figured how to quote someone. Sorry for using you. I needed to test it.

He8MyHeart

I'm just happy Enigma is happening and that I get an opportunity to see her live again. I'm a grateful stan unlike some. There shouldn't be any pressure on her to deliver or not deliver something.

Hallucinade
31 minutes ago, BecomingHuman said:

Finally I figured how to quote someone. Sorry for using you. I needed to test it.

You made my day hahah

Your crazy/mental. No new music so we don't need a psyco fan who will retire because there was no new single for vegas.. bye Felica!

Shipper
45 minutes ago, BecomingHuman said:

I'm already a fan of yours.  :ladyhaha:

Welcome to GGD!  You have the best early bird seats right now.  Prepare for the meltdowns tomorrow.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

LG7 time now
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

There is no way Interscope is gonna release LG6's lead single right after Christmas and during a show where only those attending will be able to hear the single.  'The Cure' was released during Coachella with 100k in attendance and countless other watching via professional Live stream.

But isn't a Dec. 28 release a #1 on lock for Gaga? Nobody is selling well right now, with a lead single couldn't she go #1 like reeaaaaaally easily?

Archived