Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

King Farhan is back

Hurem

Featured Posts

Economy
1 hour ago, ARTPOPRS said:

When they say new I think they mean unheard... like Onion Girl or something. Not an LG6 track. 

Oh ok makes sense :air:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tenor.gif?itemid=5291661

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

DONATAS

Ok I have to say something about this...

1. Who? He doesn't deserve a thread on this section just because he leaked something before.

2. King??! Excuce me? Hell no. He stole all the stuff he leaked (I guess) and now he is the king... of what..?

I can make in a few minutes a fake file called „DWUW full video“ , „Ratchet with lyrics“ or something like this and post it everywhere. Where is my crown. Am I king right now too.

I so tired of this. Just a little deep late night thoughts. Goodnight :awkney:

OuttaControl
On 12/25/2018 at 10:51 AM, FfFfFfFF said:

We know a verse, the chorus and the post-chorus, what's so important about the full version? What makes it more worthy than a new unheard song? 

Sorry for preferring to hear a new song rather than the full version of a song we already know how sounds like I guess.

Umm, hello? Second verse, bridge...THE ENDING!

ADavis

• 1 month later...
WhoHaveIbeenNot
On 12/24/2018 at 5:14 PM, antpats2 said:

idk details im sure that Burim went to jail? aka burim exclusive baby on every 2010 leak

Burim never went to jail only one of us did we face a different punishment please stop saying you dont know about. Thanks

26 minutes ago, WhoHaveIbeenNot said:

Burim never went to jail only one of us did we face a different punishment please stop saying you dont know about. Thanks

so ur from Burim Team?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Don't bump old threads please

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic
  • 10 months later...
ChicaSkas

King Farhan has been active the past few days. Let’s see where it leads. Since I can’t make this a new thread, you guys make one if you see something! 

— C.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived