💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Doesn't Have The Best of Offical Remixes

Yuuri

Featured Posts

I personally find them all to be disappointing besides a few, such as Lovegame's Chew Fu ft Marilyn Manison. I don't know whether it's Gaga's, Interscope's, or the remixer's fault. And whoever thought it was okay to remix Million Reasons needs to get fired.

misunderstood

The Fame-ARTPOP songs have great remixes but nothing on Joanne (besides DIC but not really either) are made for remixing imo.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

AStarIsBorn21

Official remixes tend to be subpar anyway. There’s only a few I can actually stand listening to, I’m happy they don’t put out remix EPs for every single now, though I do wish we got PI’s DJWS remix. 

2 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Official remixes tend to be subpar anyway. There’s only a few I can actually stand listening to, I’m happy they don’t put out remix EPs for every single now, though I do wish we got PI’s DJWS remix. 

Best thing we'll ever get

The Monarchy Stylites remix of Dance in the Dark is my jam.

But the main reason for remixes to exist is to make them dancy. Very few official remixes make moody or do something befitting the song.

I'll be honest though unofficial > official. Drew Stephen's remix of Applause is like the most amazing thing ever.

Original Diva

I LOVE remixes but I can't really get into many official ones.. heres a few of official remixes i DO like:

- Judas (hurts remix)

- Born This Way (Jost and Naaf remix)

- Bad Romance (Starsmith remix)

- Applause (DJWS Trap remix)

- Fashion Of His Love (Fernando Garibay remix)

- Million Reasons (Andrelli remix)

- Applause (Purity Ring remix)

- Lovegame (dave aude edit)

- Lovegame (Cher fu ghettohouse fix)

excuse me no

Archived