Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

New Music For Vegas

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

First of all, if you're here because you're a pessimist and bored and need to argue for the sake of it.. Doctor Who is a great show to watch on Netflix or Hulu or whatever. I'm currently rewatching it all for the millionth time. You should check it out- it really opens your mind.

Anyways..

ENIGMA is obviously just around the corner.. 9 days away. 

and most of you, for some reason, just can't see new music coming on December 28th. 

Well here are the facts..

AUGUST 2017: Gaga said she started writing her new album

SEPTEMBER 2017: Gaga said that she can't wait to start working on the next album with DJWS

OCTOBER 2017: First visit to studio that we know of

NOVEMBER 2017: DJWS uses hashtag #LG6 and says it's "a new era" / "ARTPOP's little sister"

The studio visits / tour bus sessions continued until she cancelled the Joanne World Tour in January.

MARCH 2018: She was rumoured to be with DJWS in Oregon while she was healing, recording new music.

APRIL 2018: Gaga started working with BloodPop for a few months (she was recording with him in January too)

APRIL/MAY 2018: She also started working with Boys Noize on LG6

JULY 2018: SOPHIE confirms she's working on new music with Gaga

SEPTEMBER 2018: 

OCTOBER 2018: Gaga says she wants next album to be a surprise - once again confirming its existence

NOVEMBER 2018: Gaga was in the studio with BloodPop and Boys Noize

:staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad:

Now, before you say "But GagaDaily user theahsfan, wasn't Gaga working on ASIB with DJWS late in 2017?"

No. 

Mark Nilan Jr posted a few videos on his story dated back to March 2017 of the ASIB pop songs.

They did, however, do Is That Alright? and Before I Cry later I'm pretty sure, but only cause they weren't heard in the film. I haven't included those studio sessions in my dates.

And Gaga, DJWS and Mark spent 6 weeks in the studio after the Super Bowl working on new music for ASIB.

They also mentioned LG6 during the late 2017 sessions which kinda says a lot. 

:staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad:

And now, of course, there's ENIGMA, the show.

Since Gaga has been working on new music since AUGUST 2017/SEPTEMBER 2017, why would she not use this AMAZING opportunity to at least drop a single? She's literally on top of the world now and has new music obviously ready, why wouldn't she release something? Imagine the lead as an encore

And before you say "BUT THE OSCARS!!!!!"... why would she be starting this show if she was THAT conscious about awards season? She's already lost her "polished actress" look, she's dyed her hair lavender blond and is screaming like a lunatic on Instagram. ENIGMA, the show, will be crazy. 

So if she doesn't care about starting a whole residency right before award season, why would she care about releasing a new single? Shallow clearly isn't gonna peak again and the soundtrack is slowly fading.. that's not a bad thing. Everything has its time. 

The show is rumoured to inspired by video games/Bayonetta..

BloodPop left a comment on Gaga's ENIGMA rehearsal teaser saying "Bayonetta 6"

"Bayonetta 6" DOESN'T EVEN EXIST as a game of its own, so is it possible the "6" is referring to LG

AND Eli Russell Linnetz is the creative director of the show I think and he designed the stage.

:staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad:

Another point is..

"CALL ME ENIGMA"

Someone on here is trying to say that just because Gaga came up with the name Enigma as the name of her Las Vegas residency first during the JWT, that's somehow evidence that LG6 isn't called Enigma. Who says she didn't get inspired by that name and used it as a basis for the album?

I mean, she's literally starting a WHOLE GODDAMN NEW ERA with this "Enigma" persona.. similar to how she did with the "Joanne" persona 

She's even signing off as "Enigma"

WHY SHOULD SHE NOT RELEASE A NEW SINGLE AT THE START OF THIS NEW ERA?

I'm not saying she'll release a whole album on opening night, not anymore, but I think she'll 100% release a new single

And instead of just being depressing and pessimistic, why don't you OPEN YOUR MINDS to this possibility and realise that she's been working on a PLANNED ALBUM for over a year already and now she's starting a brand new pop show with a THEME.

So lezbeyhonest here, we should be getting more excited about the possibility of new music on opening night.

She also has an ENIGMA after party or something planned. What a perfect opportunity to celebrate a new single and a NEW ERA. Because that's what this is. 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/on-the-record-has-a-date-with-lady-gaga-for-opening-party-1538737/

FINALLY..

Not that we should automatically believe this, but she was reported to drop a new album on opening night ages ago

An insider told the Daily Star newspaper: "The first proper Gaga album will be unveiled around the time of her Vegas shows in December."

Obviously the Daily Star isn't always reliable but they can be reliable sometimes. 

But yes, let's just celebrate the start of a new era!

And for the doubters:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

tenor.gif?itemid=5610222

Spoiler

If it turns out you're wrong, you're still kind of awesome.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

theahsfan

So yeah I used to want an album on opening night but now I feel like a single would be better, I'd rather that because it would be more fun as opposed to getting everything at once. And there isn't any reason why she SHOULDN'T drop a single

Can’t see any lies in this post tbh. 

New music is coming and enigma is the start of the new era

pretty convinced that the album era will either be called enigma, or something else along those lines and I’m convinced the next era will be based off video games in some way 

🙋🏼‍♂️

Reality

To me, it would make perfect sense to drop a lead single opening night. Maybe not necessarily a whole album, but a single would be pretty cool. I'm really hoping that new music is coming. Don't get me wrong, I love ASIB (it's my favorite collection of music Gaga has released), but new music is always welcome!

🃏🖤👹

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, AndrewMac95 said:

pretty convinced that the album era will either be called enigma, or something else along those lines and I’m convinced the next era will be based off video games in some way 

Exactly, I'm not lying and I'm not making things up which is what people should get into their heads

An album exists, and Gaga is starting a brand new era on December 28th and has said she wants her new music to be a surprise. It would be fitting to drop something at the start of a new era, and it would be surprising to most fans, at least considering how oblivious GGD seems to be, to drop something on Enigma opening night.

They're just facts, can't argue with them (although some people do anyway on here)

:laughga:

bloody g

There might be new music performed but I don't see it being released properly yet

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Everytime you type something I get the feeling you're mad all the time :selena:

I get what you're saying though, this post makes a lot of sense so we'll just wait and see 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, Gam said:

Everytime you type something I get the feeling you're mad all the time :selena:

Oh you're absolutely right:selena:a certain someone's post triggered me to type this up and I was frustrated 

bloody g
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I hope everything you say is true as I will be there opening night :pray:

Omg biih I expect a long af thread with every detail :grr:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I hope everything you say is true as I will be there opening night :pray:

Well obvs I'm just speculating but I, personally, believe we can expect a single (based on what I've said in my post)

you'll have the time of your life regardless, enjoy!

Roboboy
23 minutes ago, AndrewMac95 said:

Yep she’s coming. Yaaas ladies it’s finally happening omg. 

Love reading long threads.. 

We shared the same opinion about lg6 release date and i'm about to post a thread about this .. See u there 

Archived