💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ava Max Is The 2018 Lady Gaga?

Easy

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Tbh I thought the young fans of this fan base would be all over her because the song Sweet but psycho is a "bop". I see the resemblance to Gaga myself because when I heard her song I thought it was something that would have been released between 2008-2010. Too basic for Gaga though but it's like it's been designed to sound like a song from that period. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch
19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Yes, experience is subjective therefore you should step out of it and look at the bigger picture when you do claims. 

I did. but Okay...

FfFfFfFF
Just now, RahrahWitch said:

I did. but Okay...

How did you step out of it when you clearly said you are talking ONLY from your experience and that yours differs from mine, in different comments?

RahrahWitch
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

How did you step out of it when you clearly said you are talking ONLY from your experience and that yours differs from mine, in different comments?

In my first comment yes, I was speaking from my own experience. My second comment I was not although My opinion stayed the same. "But you can't say it doesn't happen a hell of a lot more for women"

LeJudas

BIG NO

Even in Gaga's first years we could tell there was talent and something bigger hidden behind the hairbow, with this girl there's nothing hinting or showing or proving that she has anything similar in anyway to momma Gaga.

Smother Em Eh

She’s ok, I do like SBAP but she can in no way compare to Gaga. Sure she looks like her a bit, but she doesn’t have Gaga’s talent, star power, stage presence, creativity, charisma and uniqueness. Calling her the next Gaga is a HUGE stretch. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FfFfFfFF
42 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

In my first comment yes, I was speaking from my own experience. My second comment I was not although My opinion stayed the same. "But you can't say it doesn't happen a hell of a lot more for women"

.... Which was a generalization also based on your experience. Not to say that I asked you to give me some examples of famous comparisons between female artists other than the ones I mentioned and you didn't. :emma:

Mirrion Rizzons
5 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Ok but let's not compare it to Just Dance:staymad:

just dance took 9 months to go number 1 in the states and the UK, lets see how SBS charts in the US in the upcoming months. Ofc just dance will always be more iconic and ava isn't the new gaga, but that doesn't mean ava won't be successful and a main pop gal

Davian

She doesn’t even have an album out yet... One hit song is not what makes you a critically acclaimed superstar lol

I really like her sound tho so curious what music she will release next!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

AStarIsBorn21
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And the way she talks :air:

But hey, Gaga is at a point where new upcoming artists look up to her and that is an achievement by itself :unicorn:

She sounds and acts like a normal female pop artist from 2016-2018. :laughga:

Mirrion Rizzons
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

She won't achieve two diamond singles, have an album to sell 1 million, become an absolute obsession or gross over $2 million with a tour

britney hasn't got a diamond single

so are you tryna say gaga is more iconic than britney and every other artist bc of her diamond singles? Bc britney is way more iconic than gaga facts. 

katy has 3 diamond singles, so what you tryna say?:oops:

RahrahWitch
33 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

.... Which was a generalization also based on your experience. Not to say that I asked you to give me some examples of famous comparisons between female artists other than the ones I mentioned and you didn't. :emma:

It was not, It was an observation after stepping back and taking a look at both sides. But I see you don't understand that.

I'm not going to list out every artist that gets compared to a more popular one just for having similarities, I'd be here all day.

I'm leaving it at that :spin: Have a good day.

Cody James
7 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

No, this Ava girl is not an artisté. She’s just a girl singing a pop song. 

I mean, don’t crucify me, but Just Dance and BDR were pretty basic pop songs. Maybe once she lifts off like Gaga did, she will get more creative control. 

Archived