Apple Music
question

Ava Max Is The 2018 Lady Gaga?

Featured Posts

Easy

How do you feel about Ava Max? I don’t know much about her but her name keeps appearing on my Instagram feed and I couldn’t help but got bombarded with Sweet But Psycho.

I don’t know about Azerbaijan 🇦🇿 but Warner Music Hong Kong is stuffing her down our throats by saying she is the next Lady Gaga, how they look alike and sound alike etc.

so is Cardi B not the 2018 breakthrough superstar of the decade but Ava Max? Comment!

and I’m just happy that how people in Hong Kong still see Gaga the biggest star ever and use her name to market the younger stars.

Edited by Easy
I might have changed my avatar but I am still not an easy person.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 31
  • Sad 2

Gam

No, she's Ava Max and Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga

yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me
  • Like 60
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Halle

i've heard this claim before and i never got it... her one hit song is a generic pop song and she is not in the media causing any controversies etc.... and her name doesn't even appear anywhere except like somewhere on the spotify chart idk 

8/23/12 | 9/30/14 | 7/8/15 | 2/23/18
  • Like 29
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Aglaya

I don't get the hype with this girl :saladga: she seems really basic and trendy :giveup:

She is winning again
  • Like 14
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

GhettoFabulous

No she is not :awkney:nothing about her is or ever will be “Gaga” :huntyga: like she cried black tears....ok? :awkney::lolly: anyways stream #Enigma 

LG6 is coming
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 6

ALGAYDO

I only know of her because she was top 20 on Spotify and because gay meme accounts keep promoting her 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

AStarIsBorn21

She calls herself unique but nothing in this song or video seems new. I’ve heard/seen it all before. It’s good music but this sounds like something Dua would’ve put out if she wanted more sucess.  

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

theahsfan

No she's just someone who looks similar. She has no worldwide smash hit. She has a hit in the UK. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2