news

Gaga nominated for 2 SAG Awards!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Oscar nominations are hers.

Done Deal - especially after Meryl and her comments last week.

46 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

ASIB getting cast ensemble nomination over The Favorite is HUGEEE

It ain’t right either.

littlepotter
29 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

The way Laverne announced Gaga

i always thought laverne cox was a drag queen and her name was a play on words (sounds like lovin' cocks :air:) but i just found out she is trans! yaaaaaaassss we stan

chaeri pls

CanadaGoesGaga
36 minutes ago, anthonyv said:

The Oscar nominations are hers.

Done Deal - especially after Meryl and her comments last week.

What did I miss with Meryl? 

Streep also sang the praises of A Star Is Born as a whole. "It's so breezily shot. It's not actor shot. [Some] actors who direct give the actors too much air. They don't cut as brutally as you need to in order to move the story. To them, the character is more interesting than the forward movement of the narrative. But Bradley kept it moving. [It's] brilliant." As an added bonus, Colbert suggested, when Streep admitted her own old insecurities about her nose, that she could have played that lead in the film. "Oh honey, no. No way," she said. "Nobody but Gaga!" If that's not an indication that Gaga is Oscar-bound, I don't know what is

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Meryl-Streep-Talking-About-Lady-Gaga-Star-Born-45546948

Anderson123

I’m starting to think that the Oscar is going to either Olivia Colman or Glenn Close. The hype for “The Favorite” has been massive!! I really hope Gaga wins. 

freebit

This is amazing, and an acceptance of fellow actors - much hard to nab than Golden Globe. I'm so happy for her. :kara:

Archived